Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unity is strength????

It means Milner is a thick twat, you’d swear he was born and raised in Liverpool. Some load of nonsense, cringing reading it
To be honest, I don't see anything wrong for him to say that as a Liverpool player?! It likes there's nothing wrong for a Man City player to say "Manchester is blue".

I hope they kick each other to death
I want a real dirty game with horror tackles,red cards, and to top it off the dippers miss a penalty klopp looks to the heavens where Jesus pops his head out of the clouds and shouts fuck off you big teeth boggle eyed ****
Mrs Vienna and I were only saying last night that we hope they kick seven bells out of each other and there are a couple of red cards for each side.

But what has Gabriel got to do with it?

;-)

Milner, you poor deluded imbecile. You've gone full Scouse now, no turning back. You've been indoctrinated into the cult and life will never be the same for you, ever.

David Koresh and Jim Jones send their love.
Thick Jimmy had too much Kool-Aid - they really start to resemble Scientology.

But it won't be like that, it'll be like their last meeting - a damp squib. A dreary 0-0 with both sides sitting so deep the midfield will become a sort of modern day no man's land, Kaiser Klopp on one side and the hapless Baldrick on the other.
Maybe the rent boy has a cunning plan.

I think it's a reference to V for Vendetta, "Strength through Unity, Unity through faith", seems fairly fitting given the wall to wall LiVARpool propaganda that the sports media of this country attempt to feed us, very BTN like. ;)
ce79fd943275bdea8f69d89cfcdb6176.jpg

Brilliant film. "As ever, England prevails".

Last edited:
But it won't be like that, it'll be like their last meeting - a damp squib. A dreary 0-0 with both sides sitting so deep the midfield will become a sort of modern day no man's land, Kaiser Klopp on one side and the hapless Baldrick on the other.

I congratulate you on your correct use of squib.

The amount of times I have read it on here down the years as damp squid...

Up there with edging their bets.

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.