Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ce79fd943275bdea8f69d89cfcdb6176.jpg

Brilliant film. "As ever, England prevails".
Agreed, one of my favourites, I would've posted the "Strength through unity...." poster instead of my original response, if I knew how to post pictures.

If Liverpool get beat by United tomorrow, Klopp will only have won 1 English domestic trophy in 5 years. Just 1!

Thankfully for him, and luckily for him, his get out if jail card was winning the CL, after losing 3 games, and drawing 2 games, before reaching the final. Not to mention Barcelona throwing away a 3 goal 1st leg lead. And winning the worst ever CL final against a very average Spurs team.

Don't even mention World Club Champions. A FIFA mini tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations. Liverpool had to play '2 games' to win it.

As for the European Super Cup against Chelsea, Liverpool won it on penalties.
When you consider we beat the greatest premier league side ever in a one game community shield . Then surely our achievement is better than liverpool beating Chelsea in a one game European community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.