Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you taking the piss?

Was a genuine question and the answer was a 20k euro fine. Hardly a deterrent was it? Sends out the message that Liverpool fans can put other teams players and officials at risk outside their ground as Uefa won’t follow up with a tough stance. Don’t count the Merseyside police to do anything neither, it will happen again and will be seen as high jinks by the Scouse hordes.

Steps at Wembley.... Its as though the Ibrox disaster never happened. Mind you the planners weren't born then.
The steps down from the top of the old Kippax especially the dash to the bogs at half time always seemed worrying even without a big crowd going down.

Another rumour was that one of his kids was fathered by another notorious villain- Steven Pancake Taylor.

Hell fire, I have just googled him, at least he has now joi Ed his dad.
@shackattack According to what I have just read, junior is the o e who threatened Gerrard and was called psycho and is now dead having been gunned down in somei es kitchen. Strangely enough the one whose kitchen it was got off with murder!!!!!
Crikey!
Shrove Tuesday is a tough day in Miseryside.

Put down your Jif lemons

Was a genuine question and the answer was a 20k euro fine. Hardly a deterrent was it? Sends out the message that Liverpool fans can put other teams players and officials at risk outside their ground as Uefa won’t follow up with a tough stance. Don’t count the Merseyside police to do anything neither, it will happen again and will be seen as high jinks by the Scouse hordes.
They’re a family club, how many times have we heard Liverpool fans are not like that and yet it keeps happening.

The steps down from the top of the old Kippax especially the dash to the bogs at half time always seemed worrying even without a big crowd going down.
Level 3 at etihad (I won some freebies from Cityzens), was the 1st time I’d been up there... they were steep. Really didn’t like going down them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.