Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the stories from Paris now...

"Little Jimmy Scouse was innocently set upon by the local police for having the audacity of liberating a case of lager from monoprix to give to some Ukrainian lads wearing 1986 crown paints replica shirts..."

Asthmatics my ars×. It is to cheat the system plain and simple. How many of these players had asthma at their other clubs. How often are players drug tested, almost never. The premier league the drug testing agency and the media do not have the stomach to do any in depth investigation into the use of PEDs in football. If say, for round numbers, 10,000 players (I dont mean 10k different players I mean if each player plays 38 games a season)play in all their clubs 38 games in the premier league I bet not 10% of them are tested. PEDs and other reasons to mask drug use are at the bottom of the authorities priorities. That is because they are all on the gravy train.

Apparently 22 of 35 littelpoo players are asthmatic, that's 63% of the squad. The national average is 12% of population may have asthma.

If you are an asthmatic footballer, you can take salbutomol and caffeine, which non asthmatics are not allowed. These apparently help with oxygen absorption and recovery. Plucky murderers, eh?
Personally I don't doubt in the slightest that PEDs are used extensively in all top level sport including football.

But a question for you, you seem convinced the scousers are cheating by using peds, do you believe that we are squeaky clean and don't use them?

Personally I don't doubt in the slightest that PEDs are used extensively in all top level sport including football.

But a question for you, you seem convinced the scousers are cheating by using peds, do you believe that we are squeaky clean and don't use them?

Do you know how many of our players have asthma? Because if we taking those same drugs as those Liverpool players without any of the players having asthma do you think we would get away with it? They’d be in us like ton of bricks when you consider the never ending ongoing investigation into our club regarding ffp the Lengths other clubs went to to get us to release all our documentation as in went through the courts!

Do you know how many of our players have asthma? Because if we taking those same drugs as those Liverpool players without any of the players having asthma do you think we would get away with it? They’d be in us like ton of bricks when you consider the never ending ongoing investigation into our club regarding ffp the Lengths other clubs went to to get us to release all our documentation as in went through the courts!
So you think it's only Liverpool players that do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.