Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking at the fixtuees and wondering how the hell they get their next game on a tuesday???? They get an extra 2 days rest...because of course they do.

Whoever sorts the fixtures wants bull whipping.

I'm looking at the fixtuees and wondering how the hell they get their next game on a tuesday???? They get an extra 2 days rest...because of course they do.

Whoever sorts the fixtures wants bull whipping.
They are playing in the FA Cup Final tomorrow which means they actually get 2 games less rest than we do before the final game of the season.

Maybe Klopp will revert back to playing kids in the cup games?

The Tumblr/Twitter fans who treat football like a TV show and support three teams in the PL, plus a Bundesliga/La Liga team, are a world away from the kind of fans who actually go to matches and stuff. And yes, most neutrals I know who do actually follow football hate Liverpool, one Geordie excepted.

I don't know if Liverpool fans in the UK are as bad as Millwall but they definitely act like utter Neanderthals abroad.
Having worked as a steward at The Den, I didn't actually find Millwall fans that bad...but then I kept my mouth shut

They are playing in the FA Cup Final tomorrow which means they actually get 2 games less rest than we do before the final game of the season.

Maybe Klopp will revert back to playing kids in the cup games?
Fair enough i missed that on the fixtures. They still get looked after from what i've seen.

All the Liverpool fans I know are decent people. I, unlike mostly everyone on here, don't dislike them that much. I have too much hatred of the Rags. Liverpool, for me, pale into insignificance compared to those cunts. I know the people on RAWK are arseholes, but they're not representative of the Liverpool fans I know personally. Just like people on here aren't representative of the City fans I know and who I go to games with.

I genuinely hope they win the CL final as I'd rather they win it than Madrid - fuck Madrid.

However, we have absolutely got to win the league. Oh, and I hope Chelsea win the FA Cup.
D01341CB-9B74-424D-8A8E-2C0F55208608.gif

What the fuck have Madrid done to us that makes them worse than the dippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.