Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them are not from Liverpool it seems to attract a certain type of person, easily lead, highly emotional, irrational in their devotion, in times past they would have been religious fundamentalists, or cult members
got 2 friends one born in broughton salford the other swinton both think their scousers because they go to anfield strange bunch
also another i worked with supports oldham and has won tickets twice for championd league finals in draw which i find piss funny when another lad a scouser cant get a sniff of a ticket lol

got 2 friends one born in broughton salford the other swinton both think their scousers because they go to anfield strange bunch
also another i worked with supports oldham and has won tickets twice for championd league finals in draw which i find piss funny when another lad a scouser cant get a sniff of a ticket lol
Think I can trump that, I work with a full on scouser who lives in the city centre & sounds as Scouse as they come…..He’s a bloody Rag! He’s not a STH but does attend about 10 games a season, I asked him Why? He just said I love my city but absolutely hate the football team, said he hated everything about them, the club, the fans, ‘the wools’ the whole shebang, I thought every credit to ya fella (for his opinions) Fook knows how he gets on at the toilet sounding like he does

Twelve Liverpool fans have had their season tickets cancelled after putting their champions League final tickets up for sale. This means more eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.