Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean - this post has aged really badly. Anyone who was in our stadium on Sunday will know that it was bouncing like fuck when we came back to win and the atmosphere was as joyous as it gets, and for those watching on TV the limbs were there for all the world to see. Watching the goals back yesterday, even Neville made the point that the TV gantry was shaking and that wasn't for the winning goal either - it was for Rodri's equaliser so fuck knows how he and Tyler got on in there when we got the winner.

In contrast, and I've only seen clips of their goals, it looks like Anfield wasn't "bouncing regardless" at all. Once they knew we'd taken the lead, apart from that classic trolling moment when the rumour went round that Villa had made it 3-3, their fans were deflated. Don't get me wrong, we'd be the same in that situation but for a Liverpool fan to claim their ground would be bouncing regardless of the outcome is pure unadulterated bollocks.
Here are the dippers bouncing “regardless of the outcome” at Wembley 2016

1C16BCF7-AB7B-422B-A4E1-9F9841972C22.jpeg

Last edited:
Greatest this, greatest that....they may well have SOME world class players, irks me to say it but the need to be greatest at everything etc is a sure sign of insecurity.

We've seen again just tonight how the media suck the dip cock with the award for Klopp. In reality all these personal awards don't help them they actually hinder them in moving forward.

Anyway enjoy the half a golden boot, manager of the year award, 2 domestic cups that in 240 mins couldn't produce a goal and from what I saw of both games certainly weren't classics although again you'd have thought they were the best sorry greatest cup finals ever in the press.

We'll just go about our business and hoover up the main prize again.

'City will never be considered a big club until they win the Champions League.' Do you agree with Spitty?

FSaUSecWQAMOeRD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.