Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took one quick look on RAWK. They really are the biggest wet flannels on the planet. I’ve never seen so much bickering about “my club is the biggest”, “proper club”, “we’ve been to more finals than them” in one place as I just did on there. I’d expect the 7 year olds I teach to talk like that, not fully grown men and women.

Fucking worrying the state of people these days. Deluded fuckwits who are so insecure about themselves they love this shit stain of club they never had fucking anything to do with. ‘Ahhhh I grew up watching Liverpool beat Olympiakos on ITV in my Irish Nan’s front room’. Fuck off.

Imagine taking the moral high ground after murdering 39 Italians, banning all English clubs from Europe, being notorious for being the scummiest, most thieving, violent ****s across Europe and complaining about blood money when their biggest sponsor of the last decade has fucking form for laundering money for murderous regimes.

In a word; cunts.

In two words; fuck off.
I hope your 7 seven year olds don't hear words like those above

Another 90 plus points total and nothing to show for it. The mentality monsters have been broken by a far superior football team, they had to come to the Etihad and win but were clinging on for dear life. They played our second string at Wembley and nearly shit the bed with a three goal lead. No wonder Salah said he wanted Madrid in the final.

While we’re about it. It so happens I’m in London on Saturday. Any London-based blues able to recommend a pub that won’t be rammed with plastic Liverpool fans with no connection whatsoever to Merseyside gobbing their mouths off about “European royalty”?
All I want is a fairly neutral pub. I know it’s a tall order. Otherwise I think I’ll forego that match entirely.

I’m really enjoying this period of dominance by two great clubs. It’s the best rivalry since the 100m was dominated by Usain Bolt and that other bloke who always came second to him.
hahaha ouchhh

Just a pleasure to be on the same patch of track as you sir. Always did prefer the colour silver anyway. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.