Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 90 plus points total and nothing to show for it. The mentality monsters have been broken by a far superior football team, they had to come to the Etihad and win but were clinging on for dear life. They played our second string at Wembley and nearly shit the bed with a three goal lead. No wonder Salah said he wanted Madrid in the final.

haha, actually you're not a million miles away from the truth, when alls said and done. I try to be as impartial as possible but I will debate the broken bit! I think we gave it damned good go, but nope we weren't good enough, admitted. Didn't notice anyone else trying tho lol.

But hey, aren't we the best crap football team you've ever seen? ;)

And yes about salah, he speaks for us all. Cannot convey how little I would like to face you lot in a final.

While we’re about it. It so happens I’m in London on Saturday. Any London-based blues able to recommend a pub that won’t be rammed with plastic Liverpool fans with no connection whatsoever to Merseyside gobbing their mouths off about “European royalty”?
All I want is a fairly neutral pub. I know it’s a tall order. Otherwise I think I’ll forego that match entirely.
A pub without a TV should do the trick. The Princess Louise in Holborn is a class boozer, and with it being a Sam Smiths pub it won't have a TV plus the ale will be reasonably cheap for London:

The Anfield Wrap’s resident southern plastic, Mister ‘League title Play-off’, is taking it well, anyway…

View attachment 44161
So many posts on the CITY thread on RAWK are about Pep - they are so desperate for him to leave CITY

Of course - they cannot accept his brilliance - so they slag him off

It is delicious

They really don’t get that everyone hates them. Celebrate with them fuck off View attachment 44155

So they wanted wolves to lay down for them. But didnt want villa to do the same for City lol.

I have seen clips of Chelsea, Everton and wolves fans all singing taking the piss out of the dippers. Its not just wolves that dont like you.

It seems to me that most dippers cant remember Heysel and getting us all banned. They cant remember attacking our team bus. They cant remember throwing flairs at a young Chelsea fan. They cant remember throwing people into fountains.

Come you non City fans you should love liverpool. Lol.

Out of my group of mates who all follow different clubs, not one of them want them to win the league. And we are all behind RM on Saturday.

We all hate the dippers

Homophobic? Because of the Arab connection?

I mean, if we're going to go down that route, Mo Salah and Sadio Mané come from countries where homosexuality is taboo, if not outright illegal. One of Mané's fellow countrymen was in the press recently for refusing to wear a rainbow shirt because he's Muslim and against his religion, and other Senegalese players supported him. I would be amazed if those two guys weren't homophobic, not to mention Firmino and Alisson, who are hardcore Christians. And loads of Liverpool fans complain when they do anything Pride-related, just look at all the angry reacts on Facebook or Twitter.

And on a personal note, as a bisexual football fan, I really resent kopites using LGBT people as a shield. As if they'd care about us if they had Arab owners, or if City hadn't won the league. This is not about protecting LGBT FFS, the bloke who gave me my last cat is a transgender City fan. I guess he should change teams according to this utter blert's logic. Or the Jewish City fans I know. And Demi Stokes and Jill Scott should be putting in transfer requests.
You put it a million times better than I could have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.