Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
if mane or salah leave this summer I think they will drop off next year
Might be me hoping one of them leaves and they may just play hardball and then sign new contracts for big wages.
But Diaz is no mane, he is a live wire but not the killer that mane is
Likewise jota is a very good player but he is not anywhere near salahs level
They obviously have big issues in midfield as well because only Thiago and Fabinho are any good, Milner, keita and Henderson are average
To be fair to Klopp he has got things right in last few years so they may well improve the areas
Salah to Madrid and mane to Bayern is my hope!!
Unfortunately no chance they drop off.

Klopp, as much as he’s a twat, is a fantastic manager and has the whole squad playing the way they do. They’ll challenge us again next season, I just hope we can maintain the 7 point lead we had last year all the way through so it’s not as tight.

It's up to the fair amount of decent Liverpool fans to call out places like RAWK and the loons on Twitter, they are damaging your clubs reputation perhaps forever?

I know most of them have never been to Anfield, perhaps even LFC should step in, as a business they are causing reputational damage

My biggest fear is the level of fanaticism that we have witnessed (which is far beyond normal football support) could lead to violence especially to the more easily lead

They really don’t get that everyone hates them. Celebrate with them fuck off View attachment 44155

I was chatting to a colleague on Monday who is a Sheffield United supporter and he was telling me that he surprised himself at how much he wanted us to win on Sunday and how loud he cheered when the third goal went in.

His final comment’I can’t stand Liverpool and their insufferable fans’

Unfortunately no chance they drop off.

Klopp, as much as he’s a twat, is a fantastic manager and has the whole squad playing the way they do. They’ll challenge us again next season, I just hope we can maintain the 7 point lead we had last year all the way through so it’s not as tight.
Last year they gave up after a few injuries.
They are like the fans
Mentality monsters when it’s going their way, excuse makers when it’s not

It was the 2nd European trophy after the European Cup.

It was also more prestigious than the Europa League now, as you only had one team in the EC and ECWC from each country.

It’s mad how they did away with that trophy and streamlined it to two competitions. Then they come up with this silly Europa conference, knock out games from September onwards in the Cup winners cup would be a much better draw tv wise than the nothing group games they have now in Europe’s 3rd tier cup.

It's up to the fair amount of decent Liverpool fans to call out places like RAWK and the loons on Twitter, they are damaging your clubs reputation perhaps forever?

I know most of them have never been to Anfield, perhaps even LFC should step in, as a business they are causing reputational damage

My biggest fear is the level of fanaticism that we have witnessed (which is far beyond normal football support) could lead to violence especially to the more easily lead

TBH mate you'd be better off drawing water with a fish net. I think that trying to campaign on the web is hardest, you're dealing with proper neanderthals who aren't actually capable of forming coherent thoughts let alone challenging their own.

Someone with a bit of cash just needs to call in the hackers and down the site.

Its hard to define between the keyboard warriors and the trouble makers, part of me thinks that the fanatics wouldn't have the braincells to know how to type but I'm probably too hopeful there.

Also hard to tell what is web based violence and what is cultural. Possible the latter plays a bigger role.

Thankfully, answering all those questions is way above my paygrade, but the way things are going in football generally it might become our problems soon enough.

if mane or salah leave this summer I think they will drop off next year
Might be me hoping one of them leaves and they may just play hardball and then sign new contracts for big wages.
But Diaz is no mane, he is a live wire but not the killer that mane is
Likewise jota is a very good player but he is not anywhere near salahs level
They obviously have big issues in midfield as well because only Thiago and Fabinho are any good, Milner, keita and Henderson are average
To be fair to Klopp he has got things right in last few years so they may well improve the areas
Salah to Madrid and mane to Bayern is my hope!!
I would rather they keep Mane and Salah and they leave on a free in 12 months. They are unlikely to be able to play any better next season.

They are good at recruitment but finding players at the level of Mane and Salad is no easy task. What they don't have is any young players they can sell for big fees. A lot of their side is ageing and in fairness they are planning to refresh but maybe they are coming to end of their cycle.

I've come to the conclusion that all scousers are failed poets and novelists that have all become hooked on heroin and crystal meth and decide to hit the keyboards with their heads up in the clouds.

The stuff they come out with is absolutely fairytale stuff. You'll be hard pushed to find Tarantino and kubrick coming out with the guff the tramps do. But they are their own race, they are scouse not English remember, maybe what comes out their thick fuckin mouths is actually a language they've concocted that only they understand as nobody else has a scooby doo what they're on about.

But delusion is in their DNA. Enjoy second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.