Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA not only ditched the ECWC but also demoted the national cup competitions in doing so. Such a shame when you look at how many different clubs won it over its 40 years.
Yep - all driven by the so called 'elite' European clubs - including the red shirts (especially the redscouse and scum) as UEFA had to reform the comps to make them happy

So they wanted wolves to lay down for them. But didnt want villa to do the same for City lol.

I have seen clips of Chelsea, Everton and wolves fans all singing taking the piss out of the dippers. Its not just wolves that dont like you.

It seems to me that most dippers cant remember Heysel and getting us all banned. They cant remember attacking our team bus. They cant remember throwing flairs at a young Chelsea fan. They cant remember throwing people into fountains.

Come you non City fans you should love liverpool. Lol.

Out of my group of mates who all follow different clubs, not one of them want them to win the league. And we are all behind RM on Saturday.

We all hate the dippers
To right self centred arrogant pricks hope Madrid really end there season with a crushing defeat

There was some twat on their forum saying how he could not understand how the Wolves fans were slagging them and that if the dippers had of won the prem they would of seen them lift the trophy and all that would go with it and what an amazing experience it would of been for the Wolves fans. They are this deluded, they have absolutely no self awarness at all of not only what they are but also of what everyone else thinks of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.