Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fromola

• Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
xx.gif

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers

« Reply #522 on: May 23, 2022, 06:41:16 pm »

They wouldn't like it if was done to them though. Imagine they done a Leicester and were going for the title (or even top 4) and the away fans got in their faces because City had scored a late winner on the last day. It'd be passed off as cruel and heartless and they'd be up in arms, but because it's us it's fair game.
================================================================================================

Did someone say something about 'victims'???

Last edited:
I...sort of like this , it shows why the dippers are detested ...its the deluded arrogance.

When I say "job done" I mean in the sense that minimal expectations were met. Remember: for a brief period on Sunday, there was a very real chance that City might have finished the season empty handed.

To win just the title is a failure for them. To have won nothing would have been absolutely catastrophic. Their pitch invasion wasn't because they had won, it was relief that they stopped us from winning.

Because their club has no soul or identity of it's own, they can't enjoy the win for itself. They have to live through other clubs' emotions. Their small club mentality means that winning for them is just about rubbing their opponents faces in it. That's why they get so annoyed when we don't react, or when other fans treat them and their achievements with the indifference they deserve.
. "That's why they get so annoyed when we don't react". Says the pillock that then reacts

It's up to the fair amount of decent Liverpool fans to call out places like RAWK and the loons on Twitter, they are damaging your clubs reputation perhaps forever?

I know most of them have never been to Anfield, perhaps even LFC should step in, as a business they are causing reputational damage

My biggest fear is the level of fanaticism that we have witnessed (which is far beyond normal football support) could lead to violence especially to the more easily lead
I don’t see the distinction between the online fans and offline ones. It wasn’t online fans who bricked a bus, pushed bystanders into fountains or stole from fellow fans. The problem is that so many ‘decent fans’ choose to ignore such behaviour or make excuses for it. There’s so much under the carpet now you can barely fit in the room.

I don’t see the distinction between the online fans and offline ones. It wasn’t online fans who bricked a bus, pushed bystanders into fountains or stole from fellow fans. The problem is that so many ‘decent fans’ choose to ignore such behaviour or make excuses for it. There’s so much under the carpet now you can barely fit in the room.

Booing William and the national anthem too, this scouse not English shit is real and fuck 'em.

I was in Malta a few years ago and was at this beach(only small - near ST Paul's if anyone's been). Anyway, there was only around 100 there but part of that 100 happened to be a scouse family(you know the score). They actually had me looking up 'Malta and Sharks'. Was thinking of sticking half a chicken under my sun hat, swimming out to where he(or his fat kids) were floating about and wafting the chicken under the water before swimming back. I was being serious btw. It's like death by a thousand cuts getting stuck with these c@nts!

Apparently Salah and Mane are both due to sign, but agree in principle.

Diaz is a little early to say, he's been seriously unlucky not to bag at least 5/6 more goals than he's already got, and actually Mane is more wasteful than you'd think. Probably will only get a real indication after full pre season but also have to remember he's only young still.

Jota is a great finisher but his all round play is shaky currently.

Milner and Hendo, ability wise, aren't up to scratch but they are leaders in the team no matter what anyone's personal opinion of them is. Milner needs to be put on the coaching staff though. Thiago is just too injury prone and keita is hit and miss.

I could well imagine Salah and Mane signing a 2/3 year deals and being put out to the market next summer. Give a year to select replacements while selling them with some worth left.
Who cares what they do - They'll still be in our premier league shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.