Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of BM, I'm averse to most forms of social media. However, I'd be interested to know how fans of other clubs have reacted to the disgraceful dipper behaviour before the CL Final and the subsequent media whitewash. Does anyone know of any social media posts, forum comments, blog pieces which give a flavour of what I suspect is almost universal condemnation of the feral scum amongst the wider football supporting public?

Reactions: TFC

I hate the Tory cunts but I hope they tell him to fucking do one.

How can he dismiss fake tickets as a contributory factor. The media was full of fake ticket stories in the days before the match. They need to face up to the fact that there is likely to be blame on all sides and not every Liverpool fan was blameless. It’s sad for the ones that did nothing wrong but they need to understand that some of their own are as culpable as anyone.

Social media should be taken down on all platforms as it's full of lies.
Videos of Liverpool fans climbing gates, forcing entry and causing bottlenecks at fan points have been condemned as fake and hurtful.

The one eyed British press only see French fans causing trouble and dragging Liverpool fans down with them.

Meanwhile at the Real Madrid end all seems to be calm.

0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos684000900x7381218684

Dumb as fuck.
Ah, but there's good oil money and bad oil money doncha know?

There are several entrances at the Etihad with no turnstiles, for the use of people in wheelchairs. When we played at home against Liverpool everyone of them was under siege from groups of scouse trying to gain entry. They had fake tickets on their phones or they were just trying to force entry. Can you imagine what would of happened on Saturday if they had managed to get one of the gates opened, well I think we all know what the possible consequences could of been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.