Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the first thing from Klopp is fine to be honest. No doubt many City fans went to Porto without tickets just for the experience and to support the Club. Many more would have gone to Paris without tickets if we had got past RM.

But what spitty said was just stupid, but he's not the sharpest tool in the box as we all know.
difference is, those without tickets would have watched it in bars, not try and get in the stadium by whatever means. They are a unique (not in a good way) breed, they seem happy to get in at all costs, usually at the expense of one of their own. You'd think they would have a different mindset after what happened in Sheffield - whatever SY police 's role in the tragedy was, it would never have happened if Forest had been given that end.

Last edited:
I'm gonna tune in to Simon Jordan at 10am to see if the bellend who claims he's not afraid to tell the truth and isn't worried who he upsets in the process, sticks to his word or will he shit out like the rest of the media and blame the french authorities and local scrotes
I dont think there is any chance of anyone telling the truth,
I just listened to a interview on BBC Radio 4 with some professor & a french journalist and it would seem any problems were all the fault of the french police, in fact the french journalist more or less said "no Liverpool fans were at fault at all"
It would seem any people seen climbing fences, pushing over barriers, running past security were in fact french locals?
There was no mention of the many posts on social media of Liverpool fans selling, buying, printing fake tickets,
There was no mention of the many posts on social media showing Liverpool fans actually boasting about jibbing in to the ground,
There was no mention of Klopp telling people to go to paris without tickets,
There was no mention of the fact that Real Madrid fans seem to get into the ground without any problems?
I have never known a cover up like this, it really is amazing.

So the bastards are off the hook and Uefa can't screw a euro out of anybody? It's a sad day for football when those two things occur simultaneously! Mind, Uefa will undoubtedly make up any financial shortfall by stinging us for not tipping our caps to any Uefa 'fonctionaire' who turns up at The Etihad next season.
And where is the fine for the Liverpool boos during the champions league anthem in the final? We've been fined this season for improper conduct vs a team that wasn't fined for kicking and headbutting our players. We've also been fined for the players getting onto the pitch 30 seconds late vs Sporting. Athletico were done for racism at our ground and they were given a stadium closure order but the sentence was suspended so that their racist fans could get into their home game against us.

What about the irony of Florentino Perez standing on the platform at the end of the champions league final when his club still plans to leave the champions league to establish their own league? I don't recall anything mentioned about it by chief cheerleaders Mcmanaman, Ferdinand or anyone else on BT. If anything UEFA should of banned Real Madrid from the champions league but nope as of today they haven't even been punished.

These lot hate us and they'll do anything to protect the other teams. The new revised financial fair play thing is next so watch this space.

There are several entrances at the Etihad with no turnstiles, for the use of people in wheelchairs. When we played at home against Liverpool everyone of them was under siege from groups of scouse trying to gain entry. They had fake tickets on their phones or they were just trying to force entry. Can you imagine what would of happened on Saturday if they had managed to get one of the gates opened, well I think we all know what the possible consequences could of been.
And don't forget how over-crowded their end looked at Wembley for the FA Cup semi-final. Now I know every club has fans who jib into grounds - a mate of mine has jibbed into Wembley 4 times since 2011 - but the degree to which they do it is off the fucking scale. There must've been thousands extra in their end at Wembley for that game.

And where is the fine for the Liverpool boos during the champions league anthem in the final? We've been fined this season for improper conduct vs a team that wasn't fined for kicking and headbutting our players. We've also been fined for the players getting onto the pitch 30 seconds late vs Sporting. Athletico were done for racism at our ground and they were given a stadium closure order but the sentence was suspended so that their racist fans could get into their home game against us.

What about the irony of Florentino Perez standing on the platform at the end of the champions league final when his club still plans to leave the champions league to establish their own league? I don't recall anything mentioned about it by chief cheerleaders Mcmanaman, Ferdinand or anyone else on BT. If anything UEFA should of banned Real Madrid from the champions league but nope as of today they haven't even been punished.

These lot hate us and they'll do anything to protect the other teams. The new revised financial fair play thing is next so watch this space.
We got fined for singing your not incredible to Hulk

Unfuckinbelievable

Try half a million.

SSN ticker last night claimed 500,000 and the Guardian claims "hundreds of thousands".

I know, I had had a few drinks when I mis typed that. 500,000 my arse.

From BBC website … this has to be a wind up …

“Took my 84 year old mum to the game last night. She's been a Liverpool supporter her whole life but this was her first European final. We got to the ground at 18.30 local time and she was in her wheelchair. We both had genuine tickets but were told they were fake and when she asked the police office to hand her ticket back she was pepper sprayed and rolled off behind a cage so she could "calm down". When she tried to leave one of the police officers put some sort of bike lock around her wheelchair and this wasn't released until the game was finished. The whole trip cost me £5000. I was in Madrid and it was organised so well but this was just an absolute disgrace.”

They clamped our chairs
They clamped our chairs
Those French policemen
Wheel clamped our chairs

We should have rolled free
We should have rolled free
But those French policeman
Wheel clamped our chairs

Fuckin ell,every scouse **** is being dragged out of the gutter to add their tuppence on how much their fan base is victimised.

Danny Murphys turn on TS now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.