Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it would appear to me, that individuals have supported an organised crime group in order get to the final. This in addition to what we know about their sponsor.

I'm not saying the two are linked.

I'm merely painting a picture, and raising a quizzical brow whilst doing so.

Are we sure the Dippers lost on Saturday? I've watched many a news slot since but I haven't seen hide nor hair or the Real goal! Has this been brushed under the carpet, same as the glass from our coach's windows?

Airbrushed from history, the world had a group wank when Madrid beat us in the semi and then there was the pile in on Pep on his managerial skills. I don’t see that happening with Klopp when he has lost more finals than he has actually won for the vermin.

Kelly Cates already got the fake ticket defence in. It's up to UEFA to make sure there are no fakes and to not allow entry with faked tickets.

It does seem like the majority of fans who were locked out behaved well though many of whom would have had legit tickets but Liverpool supporters should be looking at their own although I suspect that many of the jibbers will be getting plenty of back slaps when tales of their jibbing are retold.

I was thinking about why it was so satisfying for Liverpool to lose. When United were successful they received lots of praise from the media and their fans were obnoxious but they never expected you to celebrate with them.

With Liverpool it is different. It seems that the media and fans want you to celebrate their success as well despite preaching an exceptionalism. They believe they are better than everyone else and somehow different and should be celebrated by everyone else because of this.

Now it bugs me that City don't get the credit they deserve and success seems to come with caveats. Ie we need to win back to back titles, champions league and the money makes success inevitable BUT I would never expect anyone else to enjoy it. 93:20 shouldn't mean to a Leeds fan what it means to us and that is normal and understandable.

With Liverpool it seems to be different despite claiming to be different than every other club and fan base we are expected to celebrate their achievements like they do. I don't laugh when they lose because I'm jealous or because I'm a plazzy but because they are deluded clowns and it is fun to see their little self important bubble pricked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.