Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only full and transparent enquiry that will meet with the approval of LFC, their fans and the Dipper-centric English press is one which exonerates anyone and anything connected to that club, and renders every man, jack, women, kid, player and manager completely blameless, which blamelessness will see Pope Francis beatifying the entire throng for displaying unheard of forbearance in the face of unbelievable adversity. If only City fans could follow their example.

As an afterthought were any of those bricks which smashed our coach windows made in France?

Yes, once. Once that code has been used, it stops being useful to anyone else.

Not necessarily. Depends on the system used. You'd hope they work like that but sometimes people cut corners.

A YouTuber I watch managed to sneak into a security expo using a QR code copied from an Instagram post found by pulling up posts by geotagging, so they would have already been scanned at security before they posted it.

Didn't stop his QR code working though.

Not necessarily. Depends on the system used. You'd hope they work like that but sometimes people cut corners.

A YouTuber I watch managed to sneak into a security expo using a QR code copied from an Instagram post found by pulling up posts by geotagging, so they would have already been scanned at security before they posted it.

Didn't stop his QR code working though.
I mean, if they haven’t stopped it being used multiple times, then they deserve all the bad press they are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.