Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this had been us on Saturday we would have been banned before the game even kicked off. I know a group of scouse twats via work who have come back from Paris finding it funny as fuck that they got in with fakes… when asked how they felt that people with actual tickets were left outside the response of “couldn’t give a fuck, not my problem” sums up their fan base.
That's truly reprehensible, to deprive someone who had bought a ticket, paid all the travel expenses etc.
Why do these scousers create shit wherever they go, wreck buses, create carnage, and then play the victim.
And we all know if they get to another big final it'll all happen again. Or some other vile feral shite.
Good job it's not America, they'd probably be armed.

Anyone who bought or sold one of these has absolutely zero right to bang on about “the 96” ever again. The more I think about it the more angry it makes me as the real world consequences could have been much, much worse than they were.
This is why they will deny it over and over again - it makes the whole justice campaign a mockery.

Y
I’d go as far as saying the way our media has reacted to these events has been militant in its execution and clearly heavily coordinated.

Listen, I don’t know the whole truth but I seriously doubt City would have received this same overprotection that Liverpool have. In fact, I know we wouldn’t. I dare say we would have been made out to have been the villains with calls to ban us from Europe.

When you see the way they’ve rushed to the defence of Liverpool it just goes to show the power they have as a club. It’s actually quite scary to be honest and provides a clear picture of what we’re up against.
Having just watched the heavily biased report on the BBC it worries me too. Saddens me too. I don't expect tabloid level reporting from the BBC and the old broadsheets and feel they are insulting my intelligence by giving that crap?Why are they concealing or denying the evidence l saw myself on tv? Why are they all singing the same hymn?

I love seeing them bragging about their parade(the one disgracefully held on the Heysel anniversary) despite losing out on the two major trophies, they don't seem to realise mentioning the fact they missed out on the ones they want and creating this narrative it would have been bigger and better had they got the ones they wanted is describing themselves completely unaided as the very definition of glory hunters. Daft classless twats.
Just loved the sign on front of the bus showing the 2 they won with a desert of space either side presumably reserved for the ones the didn’t. I’ll bet some Laa was up a ladder Sunday morning with a tin of red paint.

Yeah saw that, and I’m sure they were prepared for the normal amount of forged tickets. 40,000 of them is another level entirely though.

And so many that apparently worked.

as I understand it, a QR code will work even if it is copied from the original, but it will only work once. So when Andy Robertson’s cousin rocks up with his genuine ticket, it’s scanned and comes up as a forgery because that QR code has already been used.

But how did the scammers get hold of that particular QR code in the first place? That ticket has gone direct from UEFA to LFC, and then from LFC to Robertson’s cousin. He isn’t going to forge a ticket, because he’s got a real one, so the QR code was copied either while the ticket was with LFC or before it left UEFA.

Given the fake tickets were all in one end I know which one my money’s on.

Fuck me it’ll be so funny if UEFA punish them and fine them for extra policing costs.

Cerefin if you have an ounce of humour about you, do it.

Imagine them getting fined and banned for two years for inciting their fans to travel without tickets, falsely accusing the French police and government of incompetence and lying and fake tickets. That would make my summer.

as I understand it, a QR code will work even if it is copied from the original, but it will only work once. So when Andy Robertson’s cousin rocks up with his genuine ticket, it’s scanned and comes up as a forgery because that QR code has already been used.

But how did the scammers get hold of that particular QR code in the first place? That ticket has gone direct from UEFA to LFC, and then from LFC to Robertson’s cousin. He isn’t going to forge a ticket, b abuse he’s got a real one, so the QR code was copied either while the ticket was with LFC or before it left UEFA.

Well they have a history of hacking.

this must be written by a 10 year old, from rawk, of course,

That bothers me in that it does further enable sportswashing, so it plays right into the hands of those hijacking the game we love for their own gain.

Parking that elephant in the corner of the room for a moment, though, and it's the biggest compliment there is to Liverpool. We absolutely terrify everyone, and it's truly glorious.

So many people out there cannot function unless we aren't winning something. Imagine having to live your life in that way.

Abu Dhabi are everyone's useful idiots, because they don't count, but we do. We terrify our opposition like no other club can.

The rest are content with their own masochism, and will happily be pushed further and further down the pecking order just so long as Liverpool are hampered by the sportswashing arses they subserviently lick.
Lmao, 1 title in over 30 years terrifies everyone? Deluded in the extreme this knob head. Abu Dhabi? What a childish little dig, bless him.

as I understand it, QR codes will work even if they are copied from the original, but thy will only work once. So when Andy Robertson’s cousin rocks up with his genuine ticket, it’s scanned and comes up as a forgery because that QR code has already been used.

But how did the scammers get hold of it in the first place? That ticket has gone direct from UEFA to LFC, and then from LFC to Robertson’s cousin. He isn’t going to forge a ticket, b abuse he’s got a real one, so the QR code was copied either while the ticket was with LFC or before it left UEFA.

Wouldn’t surprise me if someone in the Liverpool ticket office photocopied a load of QR codes and sold them to the scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.