Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not better for us but imagine Klippertys face if their reserves had been snotted last night & then the postponement came meaning he could’ve picked a better team, that’s a meltdown I’d pay for

Just did a squad comparison...

Liverpool

Goalkeepers - Alisson, Adrian, Kelleher (3)
Fullbacks - Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Tsimikas (3)
Central Defenders - Van Dijk, Matip, Konate, Gomez (4)
Midfielders - Fabinho, Thiago, Keita, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner, Jones (7)
Forwards - Salah, Mane, Jota, Firmino, Minamino, Origi (6)

City

Goalkeepers - Ederson, Steffen, Carson (3)
Fullbacks - Cancelo, Walker, Zinchenko (3)
Central Defenders - Dias, Laporte, Stones, Aké (4)
Midfielders - Rodri, Fernandinho, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (5)
Forwards - Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling, Foden, Grealish, Palmer (6)

They actually have a slightly bigger squad than us.
Yeah but their grass is drier than ours so it isn’t fair.

He's got his wish, he can't moan now, just so happens his wish was the other way around to what he wanted. You'd want to be playing Leeds in their current form, whilst they'll still beat them comfortably whenever, it's a tougher game and another game they have to fit in further in the schedule somewhere, possibly when they've got players missing. As said, Robertson out of the Chelsea game is a bonus. Means they should absolutely batter Leicester though. I'd love it if Rodgers just went full troll, played the reserves against us and rested his best 11 for their game, klopps is a Chelsea slump in form away from absolutely losing his shit and I'm desperate to see it.

He's got his wish, he can't moan now, just so happens his wish was the other way around to what he wanted. You'd want to be playing Leeds in their current form, whilst they'll still beat them comfortably whenever, it's a tougher game and another game they have to fit in further in the schedule somewhere, possibly when they've got players missing. As said, Robertson out of the Chelsea game is a bonus. Means they should absolutely batter Leicester though. I'd love it if Rodgers just went full troll, played the reserves against us and rested his best 11 for their game, klopps is a Chelsea slump in form away from absolutely losing his shit and I'm desperate to see it.
Has he ramped up his rhetoric since we overtook them a little while back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.