Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that all three of United, Chelsea, and Liverpool would play in the league cup final. Before the game, three would all appear in the same new conference and have a good all bit**ing sesssion. It would be like those old German folks in Spandau Prison, reviewing the same details over and over and complaining for years and decades.

I bet bingo is really happy, now they have a week's rest while Leicester will host them 48 hours after playing the best team in the country, I wonder if the prick will bring that up if they win, what will be really funny though is if Rodgers decides to play the reserves against us while going full strength against them, imagine the outrage from the dipper loving media and bingo himself.
He might well do that. Liverpool game is at home so they have more chance with that one than they do against us.

Especially when they are in the exact position we were in last Xmas before the Everton game got postponed.
Nah according to Bingo we had 2 weeks off to rest. It was actually 8 days, the same period that Liverpool had just had between games.
Pep called him out but didn't go far enough, someone need to put him in his place, Arteta has a go this season.

No because Spain = UK/Great Britain not England or English.

Fuck Catalonia, the modern separatist movement is all about hoarding money and resources like water from the rest of Spain.
It's more than that. Catalonia has a long held sense of grievance about Madrid. Language and the civil war loom large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.