Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurgen Klopp has told the Liverpool Echo that it is only fair that Liverpool be awarded 6 points for a win in their rearranged fixtures, preferably without having to further endanger player safety by actually having to play the games.

According to the German super manager, this would compensate for the terrible never-before seen injuries, cancelled games, loss of players to ACON and dickie tummies suffered by the Liverpool FC players this season, the latter occuring as they read out the MCFC line up at anfield earlier this season.

With Manchester City leading the league, thanks to what is suspected to be middle eastern witchcraft, Klopp will bring the proposal before the premier league at tomorrow's meeting.

Read next in the Liverpool Echo: Why Turkey is short this Christmas and why it can benefit Liverpool FC .

Echo exclusive! Baby pulled from rubble from US Hurricane can't decide if Mane or Salah is their favourite player or all time.

Last edited:
View attachment 32541

Absolute class compared to that fucking wanker in charge of the victims. Well said Pep.
Does anyone think that might have been a little dig at a certain manager in charge of a team 20-odd miles to the West?

As others have said, if a player’s boss keeps saying the same thing, I.e., there are too many games, and said player can’t cope physically with the schedule, that player starts to believe it.

Does anyone think that might have been a little dig at a certain manager in charge of a team 20-odd miles to the West?

As others have said, if a player’s boss keeps saying the same thing, I.e., there are too many games, and said player can’t cope physically with the schedule, that player starts to believe it.
Poor soul - it's enough to make you run knock-kneed. Bless!

He's fast become the German version of Moanrinho.
Loves the sound of his own voice, and as obviously ditched the bifocals in a vain attempt to look less sinister for when SLY SPORTS are beaming him into some peoples front rooms on xmas day.
Couldn't believe it 4 years ago when they had Moanrinho giving out a xmas speech on the big day, and you just know they'll do it again with this cnut this year.
So just be aware folks.

Queen Betty for me every time

Absolutely fuckin hate this argument,

When have you ever heard of a Player say I don't need £200k a week, pay me £50k?

I don't begrudge players the wages they get but they have to fuckin realise they get mega money BECAUSE they play so many games that are televised around the world. That's why a fucking thick **** Geordie Workhorse like Henderson gets £200k a week.

Tell the rest of the UK workforce you are working too hard through a Pandemic, take some time off! Difference is most of us struggle financially and have no choice but to work.

Fucking Dippers, absolute Cunts.

If they were 10 points clear this wouldn't even be a thing.

For Jordan & Klopp

Don't burn the candle at both ends"

Attachments

• lit-candle-black-background-close-up-lit-candle-black-background-123363314.jpg
    lit-candle-black-background-close-up-lit-candle-black-background-123363314.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.