Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't all clubs got a squad of 25?

All it takes is for the scouse game on the 28th to get called off and they will be playing catch-up a lot and have to fulfil their fixtures at a later date. Great news for us if we look after our business and put points in the bank.

Just seen that tackle from that dipper on nacho. First time I’ve heard about it or seen it, wonder fucking why? That tackle was a straight red card and could’ve caused serious injury. Refs are bottle jobs against these cunts and the media turn a blind eye to everything they do. I fucking hate that club.

The reason this tool has a bee in his bonnet about us is the fact he has assembled the best squad in living memory and all he has to show for it is 1x PL medal and 1x Champions League medal in his 6/7 year reign. He feels aggrieved that such achievements have been taken away from him by, in this arrogant mind, lesser squads.
So he makes sure he uses deflection tactics by singling us out all the time. More resources available, having two squads, you name it. When the reality is completely different and I'm not even going to go into the fact that they got away lightly steeling our confidential information to help propel them to the top of the premier league.
So when it comes to things like that, he has the platform of the media and the vast majority of an everyday fan in this country who suck up anything negative about us. However, I have noticed a shift over the last 6-12 months how fans view him, even when it comes to comments being made about us. I believe they are turning on him slowly. Getting fed up of all his excuses, drivel, moaning, touchline antics, hostile temperament with referees, journalists, presenters when things don't go his way.
Fucking sore loser klopp you... get used to it!

Last edited:
Probably not a bad thing as Leeds are on their arse
Hopefully to be played when the yorkies have something that resembles a first team
Yeah Leeds having players back will help them more than Liverpool having their players back
Also if we can get points on the board the games in hand will be just to get back to 3 points

Von Trapp is the clear winner in the 'Biggest **** in Football Evah' Award in front of the GPC whose own cuntishness was considered unsurpassable for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.