Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I watched episode 4 of All or Nothing. It covered the Christmas/Jan fixture pile up. Pep and the team were all focused and knew they had to get on with it. We had Sanè, Mendy, Delph Foden plus others all out injured. Not ONE fucking moan from any of them.

Pep is fucking useless at this sort of thing .

He must do an interview where he explains every issue which contrives towards the difficulties he , management, players, backroom staff, laundry staff , security staff face every single second of the day.

What is the point of having normal rational supporters ( BM posters ???? ) when no fucker actually cares ?

Tell the world Pep ( as if any anybody would give a shit ) and become a hero for every deluded twat or cult member in the world . :)

For me, the more opposition games that gets cancelled, the better. We'll keep getting the points on the board and before you know it we'll be 10 points clear. They may have 3 games in hand but other than January, there is no free midweek spots to play them. It'll come to April and they'll be playing Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday

For me, the more opposition games that gets cancelled, the better. We'll keep getting the points on the board and before you know it we'll be 10 points clear. They may have 3 games in hand but other than January, there is no free midweek spots to play them. It'll come to April and they'll be playing Saturday, Tuesday, Friday, Monday
I think this too. Also, the dippers (team, manager and cult members) don't seem to cope as well mentally with chasing as they do with their noses in front.

I think this too. Also, the dippers (team, manager and cult members) don't seem to cope as well mentally with chasing as they do with their noses in front.

They coughed up an 11 point lead in 18/19. Rafa choked on a 7 or 8 point lead of course. IIRC the only 2 sides to be top at Christmas and lose the title were both Liverpool, and we beat them both times.

They're pretty much shit at leading and shit at chasing and have been for the past 30 years with one exception.

He'd have a fairer point if he'd mentioned it in any of his previous seasons managing in this league
I think he has tbh, even once when we copped it he said it wasn't right.

He's still an arse, but think on this one he does have a decent point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.