Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cunts weren’t crying in the 80s & 90s when they were spending millions and hoovering up the best players from other clubs and winning trophy after trophy, while teams like us just sat on the outside looking in. Fuck off you dipper cunts, this is what you deserve now and this is what we had to feel like back then. I hope bingos teeth shatter with rage at our dominance and brilliance and I hope all you sour cry baby dipper cunts, cry another river mersey of salty bitter fucking tears. Cunts all of you. Merry Fucking Christmas and fuck off!!!

Do we have a PR department?
Who got Pep's "response" to Klopp's moaning out into the public realm so quickly? Was the timing of that just coincidence? ;)

I know what you mean as it's frustrating for us to see our team taking so much unnecessary bullshit from the tabloids and the media in general, but I just think we pick and choose the battles we're interested in and ignore the other stuff. Sticks and stones, and all that, seems to be out modus operandi until something worth commenting about comes along, and then it's a sensible, well thought out response.

All my opinion, of course.

The cunts weren’t crying in the 80s & 90s when they were spending millions and hoovering up the best players from other clubs and winning trophy after trophy, while teams like us just sat on the outside looking in. Fuck off you dipper cunts, this is what you deserve now and this is what we had to feel like back then. I hope bingos teeth shatter with rage at our dominance and brilliance and I hope all you sour cry baby dipper cunts, cry another river mersey of salty bitter fucking tears. Cunts all of you. Merry Fucking Christmas and fuck off!!!
Couldn't of put it better myself...well said that man....

RAWK Asylum.

Dipper denial. Totally ignores the fixture pile up.

Are any of you bothered? I'm not.

While it won’t quite be Boxing Day without a game (and it royally screws my fantasy team), this enables us to be at full strength against a decimated Leicester that will only have had 2 days rest. We’ll also be full strength (bar Robbo) against a weakened Chelsea side for which this will be their third game in a week.

Leicester and Chelsea away are far more critical to us in terms of the league title so this is a massive boost for us (provided neither of them get a cancellation). I suspect City and Chelsea fans are fuming about it.

We’ll deal with Leeds at home whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.