Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the fkin obsession with City that's gets me. Never anyone else, it's like all they think about is City. I bet its the same poison in Rawk.
He can't handle the pressure and he knows it. His constant references to us show it's bordering on obsession, that makes him mentally unstable.
Over the years the signs have been there but he has managed to hide them from the public. He used to put on that wide-eyed surprised look when something didn't go his way: a sort of: "Eh? I-didn't-know-that" air of puzzled innocence. But now he's gritting his (substantial) teeth and giving daggers to all and sundry if he's not happy about something
It's as if he has two personalities, a Jekyl and Hyde character. One is the grinning cheerleader who is everybody's best mate, the-larger-than-life, genial guy down the pub, always happy to get the first round in. But it looks to me that it's a facade, a mask, a deception that some are beginning to see through.
His real persona is more like a very spoilt only-child who resorts to spite, malice and even violence when he doesn't get his own way.

Whatever it is with the man, whatever his issue with us is, it's simmering just below the surface and sometime soon he's going to throw a massive tantrum that could have serious repercussions for the dippers.

He is a walking time bomb.

everyone saying the push on ali wasnt enough for a pen are deluded.dippers get them 9 times out of 10 he had both hands on his back and pushed.yes ali went down easily but i dont see salah staying on his feet in the same situation
It was daylight murder compared to the feather touches that knock Salah out stone cold

He can't handle the pressure and he knows it. His constant references to us show it's bordering on obsession, that makes him mentally unstable.
Over the years the signs have been there but he has managed to hide them from the public. He used to put on that wide-eyed surprised look when something didn't go his way: a sort of: "Eh? I-didn't-know-that" air of puzzled innocence. But now he's gritting his (substantial) teeth and giving daggers to all and sundry if he's not happy about something
It's as if he has two personalities, a Jekyl and Hyde character. One is the grinning cheerleader who is everybody's best mate, the-larger-than-life, genial guy down the pub, always happy to get the first round in. But it looks to me that it's a facade, a mask, a deception that some are beginning to see through.
His real persona is more like a very spoilt only-child who resorts to spite, malice and even violence when he doesn't get his own way.

Whatever it is with the man, whatever his issue with us is, it's simmering just below the surface and sometime soon he's going to throw a massive tantrum that could have serious repercussions for the dippers.

Nah - they don't give two tosses about us. We are irrelevant. They are focused only on real clubs like United.

Say it often enough and you might just believe it for a couple of minutes ...

I’m sorry KentBlue, I hate to correct you but that’s not entirely true because the (substantial) teeth that he grits are not his.

His own teeth were smaller, uneven and distinctly yellow in colour.
The comedically large bobby dazzlers, that currently populate his tramps gurn, are plastic ones and of a design more commonly worn by Blackpool donkeys.

EC0F9B42-F6FD-4442-A322-A95FA74261AE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.