Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anfield Wrap pre-match preview, ladies and gentlemen.
Why do the weird, needy freaks have this psychotic obsession with everything associated with their club being ‘the best in the world?’
They have gone so far beyond parody that they need sectioning

View attachment 32949View attachment 32950View attachment 32951View attachment 32952
Hahaha. I made a post not long ago basically taking the piss out of their fondness of claiming everything related to Liverpool is the best in the world, this appears to be a piss take and an extension of that very post, only its genuine...

They're so deluded that you can't even parody them because anything you come up with, they've already bettered themselves and genuinely believe it. Cult leaders across the globe must use them as the template.

What's Klopps excuses this time?
Hahaha
I'm expecting the diameter of the crossbars at Leicester are bigger than those at other clubs, otherwise Salah's header from the rebound would have gone in. Still, his losing the title by 11 millimetres could be even closer this season.

They had already smashed up some City fan coaches a few weeks before Slippy G and The Miracle of Crystanbul, when Clattenburg tried to hand them the title.
The two legged league cup semi a couple of seasons earlier was also pretty bad tempered on and off the field, when they got a farcical penalty after the ball deflected off Micah’s knee onto his elbow.
And even before that they really didn’t like it when we started taking the Champions League spot they arrogantly believed was their entitlement.
However, for me it was the Sterling transfer that sent them over the edge of reason. That was when the penny dropped and the reality of the new football order finally hit them square between the eyes.
Sterling definitely sent them over the edge, but for me it first started with the Aguero signing.
I used to work regularly at 2 chemical plants over in Speke. Prior to the take over used to be able to talk quite amicably with the blokes on site about the football no problem.

But after the Aguero signing there was sea change in attitude towards City (loads of them thought Liverpool would have been able to sign him for 25-30 mil, if it wasn't for city). It got to the point where it wasn't worth me discussing football with them on my site visits, due to an increased animosity and vitriol

I'm expecting the diameter of the crossbars at Leicester are bigger than those at other clubs, otherwise Salah's header from the rebound would have gone in. Still, his losing the title by 11 millimetres could be even closer this season.
Haha
Isn't he now saying that Madison was sledging salah when he took the penalty. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.