Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read Prestwich blues financial breakdown of major clubs over a 6 year period. It seems that the difference between Chelsea and the dippers net spend is a mere £6m. So instead of comparing to us maybe they should compare to Chelsea and what they have won in the same period
If Liverpool could win the trophies we have won over the last ten years, and spend £500m in the process, then as sure as fuckin' Liver birds lay eggs, they would do! And then the spend would immediately be regarded as an 'investment'!

i take my hat off; your two best players go to Afcon so you try and get all the games postponed until they’re back

Their mates at the top have come through for them , he didnt care playing the kids that time he wanted to throw it but not now , i knew he would do something and hope his players come home early from AFCON
Well Senegal have a large amount of covid cases & can’t travel as of today, so it may happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.