Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy about this. The fixture pile-up for both Liverpool and the the gunners. Would love to see the gunners drop out of top 4 having spent shit loads, and of course liverpool end up 3rd.

the premier league games in hand are one thing but cup games are another ? the midweek fixture list will be packed from end of jan early feb because a international break is also penned in late jan

now here is the rub ? will the premier league demand international players from there teams go and play for there countries in meaningless games because of covid-19 and a fixture back log ? i have a feeling that international break will be scrapped and the 2 weeks will be use to play the games
Isn't it the next round of the FA Cup at the end of January? I thought the next international break wasn't until March?

the premier league games in hand are one thing but cup games are another ? the midweek fixture list will be packed from end of jan early feb because a international break is also penned in late jan

now here is the rub ? will the premier league demand international players from there teams go and play for there countries in meaningless games because of covid-19 and a fixture back log ? i have a feeling that international break will be scrapped and the 2 weeks will be use to play the games
Either way at some point, City will be resting while they are playing, I guarantee they will wimp out of a few more PL fixtures yet.. Not a single chance they will scrap the internationals mate ..

I think it's a sign that they've given up on the league already and are doubling down on whatever trophies they can scrabble together out of the remains of their season.
We've broken them.
Mentality monsters. Ha!
Covid Undermines Needed Trophy Scrabble.

I think it's a sign that they've given up on the league already and are doubling down on whatever trophies they can scrabble together out of the remains of their season.
We've broken them.
Mentality monsters. Ha!
Have to say I think you are correct.
Klopp knows that the league has gone or at best is very very unlikely and so needs something, or sees it as a better possibility than ECL or FAC, so has gone for the postponement.
As has been pointed out in other posts, we played the "kids" in this comp numerous times even when there wasnt a covid issue, so why not now?
I think there is only one real answer.
I think therefore it is only right is, as Liverpools "European Royalty" correspondent on earth, i now pass the banner and title of "Mentality Monsters" on to City.

The postponement is also in my view shortsighted from the fixtures POV. Fixture pile up isnt going to help anyone and top 4 should not be taken for granted. Spuds have games in hand and Conte has them motivated, Chelsea despite odd glitches grind out results and Arsenal are improving all the time.

Either way at some point, City will be resting while they are playing, I guarantee they will wimp out of a few more PL fixtures yet.. Not a single chance they will scrap the internationals mate ..

i think if they are just friendly games you can bet clubs will not allow players to go ??
but looking i thinks its for ACON so no england games so 2 week break in the premier league ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.