Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numerous Bluemoon members simply hate everything Liverpool with a passion. In spite of reason otherwise.

The truth is - Klopp is a world-class, top-talent manager and Liverpool would be nowhere near where they are without his stewardship.

Moreover, the USA owners of LIverpool - Fenway Sports Group - have done an amazing job at managing Liverpool. Contrast this with the abject effort put forth by the Glazers.

At any rate - I respect current Liverpool ownership and Klopp. Yes - some of the Liverpool fans are criminals who should be in jail - and yes - it seems to me that Liverpool ownership could do more to curtail their hooligan behavior.
I'm with you. If Klopp was here we'd fucking love him.

Their fans and their media base are a different matter.

Oh, Fenway are cunts.

Just seen the dippers penalty. How the hell did VAR think that was a penalty. VAR in this country is being used to fix games 100%
every pundit has said that was a joke to give it. But what about second goal, how can you not give offside when player in offside position makes a deliberate attempt to touch the ball. That should not even need VAR.

Numerous Bluemoon members simply hate everything Liverpool with a passion. In spite of reason otherwise.

The truth is - Klopp is a world-class, top-talent manager and Liverpool would be nowhere near where they are without his stewardship.

Moreover, the USA owners of LIverpool - Fenway Sports Group - have done an amazing job at managing Liverpool. Contrast this with the abject effort put forth by the Glazers.

At any rate - I respect current Liverpool ownership and Klopp. Yes - some of the Liverpool fans are criminals who should be in jail - and yes - it seems to me that Liverpool ownership could do more to curtail their hooligan behavior.

They hacked our computers and are part of a wider group of clubs intended to do us harm with pushing for spurious investigations.

Go ahead and give them respect, I have none.

Never forget we, me you and everyone else in the UK found the money to stop them coach smashing cult twats going bust. RBS was state owned when it bailed them out with our money, they also brokered the deal with the drug cartels favourite money laundering bank. They also begged Dubai to take them over.
Cunts.

Never forget we, me you and everyone else in the UK found the money to stop them coach smashing cult twats going bust. RBS was state owned when it bailed them out with our money, they also brokered the deal with the drug cartels favourite money laundering bank. They also begged Dubai to take them over.
Cunts.
They are lauded as a fantastic football club with knowledgable fans,yet the truth is they are are stain on the English game,never forget this scum of a club and it’s feral fans got English clubs banned from Europe yet these bastards consider themselves European royalty horrible horrible vile cnut of a club ..

Cunts.
I shall then, as the only dipper here Thank You and everyone else for your assistance.

Was on way home from work listening to the game. Still to actually see "the penalty" but from the sound of it on the radio, the abolute disbelief from the commentators, I suspect I will be shaking my head at the refs decision.
I confess I did also smile a little knowing that it would simply strengthen the conspiracy arguements on here.

Still makes little difference to the league in my view though. I cannot see City losing 2 more games in what remains of the season. Even if you did, Liverpool simply are not good enough to go on a run of straight wins like City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.