Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday City‘s momentum was curtailed due to a VAR check for a potential penalty against de Bruyne. The ref didn’t even award a foul. For me there was an obvious foul, but VAR isn’t used for fouls, even though his decision was a clear and obvious error. So today, a clear and obvious fake penalty was given to Liverpool. VAR needs scrapping.

Very fortunate win. How many times have we seen the scousers look fluid and fluent for the opening 30 minutes and then hit the wall - the last time was against Chelsea! If Palace had had their glasses on today - let alone their shooting boots - the result would have been very different. That high line may well undo them this season.
But at least they've caught the most opposition players offside

Numerous Bluemoon members simply hate everything Liverpool with a passion. In spite of reason otherwise.

The truth is - Klopp is a world-class, top-talent manager and Liverpool would be nowhere near where they are without his stewardship.

Moreover, the USA owners of LIverpool - Fenway Sports Group - have done an amazing job at managing Liverpool. Contrast this with the abject effort put forth by the Glazers.

At any rate - I respect current Liverpool ownership and Klopp. Yes - some of the Liverpool fans are criminals who should be in jail - and yes - it seems to me that Liverpool ownership could do more to curtail their hooligan behavior.
Far too sensible for Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.