Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think the jota pen was a legitimate claim. Watch it again, he moves his body to protect ball and that time the guy comes in. A bit rash, but I can sympathise with decision. Other than that, kane was bang on red card. No excuses. And should be called out. Rooney got away with murder in the past cos he was captain also. Has to stop

Didn't think the jota pen was a legitimate claim. Watch it again, he moves his body to protect ball and that time the guy comes in. A bit rash, but I can sympathise with decision. Other than that, kane was bang on red card. No excuses. And should be called out. Rooney got away with murder in the past cos he was captain also. Has to stop

Salah does it every-fucking-week as well. The penalty he got versus Newcastle was the same.

If they can't get a clear shot off, they feign to shoot and then wait for the slightest contact to go over. I think they genuinely coach it.

It's laughable that they're saying the TAA push on Alli isn't a penalty but in the same position Salah would do a triple somersault and Klopp would be spitting that that was a penalty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.