Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having to moan and bellyache all the fucking time is part of their mindset, so it doesn't matter what is happening they will find something to complain about. I don't know if Bingo was like that before he crossed the threshold into the pit of the wailing dervishes but if he was it's increased tenfold.
There is not a day goes by when representatives of the cult are not bleating about how unfair life is to them. They even wore tee-shirts in support of that fucking cannibal if I remember correctly: endorsing racism and biting opponents, FFS. They managed to make it look like everybody was just ganging up on poor, misunderstood Suàrez, an innocent bystander caught up in an ugly world of racism.

That fuck-awful club have a very very long history of playing the victim card: happy to point accusatory fingers at every other club for the tiniest of infringements, yet scream in violent indignation should anyone mention their absolutely appalling record of crowd violence, destruction and ultimately murder of innocent people.

Some clubs have a small section of mindless morons who follow them, causing chaos in their wake, deliberately trying to give themselves a reputation as 'hard men,' ready with fists and boots and knives in order to make a name for themselves. Not much the clubs can do about scum like this, some people are just born knuckle draggers.
But then you have a club like the dippers who seem to actively encourage their fans to behave like total and utter dickheads. They looked away when their feral, inbred fans smashed our bus up, they looked away at Heysel when their totally out of control supporters well and truly crossed the line, certain sections of their grotesque supporters club go public and make videos threatening physical violence to a Premiership footballer who accidentally put one of their players out for a while.

And they have the fucking nerve to stand on their soapboxes and preach to the rest of the footballing world.

Good post. It's all encouraged by cheerleaders in chief, The Liverpool Echo and Tony Evans, with his "Scouse not English" nonsense. It's no wonder they think and act as though they are a law unto themselves.

Indeed, and I even shout “get up” at our own players from the stands when they go down for no reason. I fucking despise it and think we don’t need to do it and I don’t want it at our club. I’ll openly call it when our players have dived… i can’t be doing with fans who are constantly crying about not getting decisions and creating a big thing about minor incidents.

There were a few in the matchday thread on here the other day, saying that Jesus was purposely elbowed in the neck when there was just incidental contact and Jesus needed to get the fuck up and just get on with the game. Thankfully it was just a few posters.

But Liverpool FC from manager to team to fans seem to be rabid in wanting every single decision whether it be wildly wrong or not. The crying they’ve done in the last few days has been ridiculous.

Wouldn’t have heard a peep had they won and we’d lost.

Indeed, and I even shout “get up” at our own players from the stands when they go down for no reason. I fucking despise it and think we don’t need to do it and I don’t want it at our club. I’ll openly call it when our players have dived… i can’t be doing with fans who are constantly crying about not getting decisions and creating a big thing about minor incidents.

There were a few in the matchday thread on here the other day, saying that Jesus was purposely elbowed in the neck when there was just incidental contact and Jesus needed to get the fuck up and just get on with the game. Thankfully it was just a few posters.

But Liverpool FC from manager to team to fans seem to be rabid in wanting every single decision whether it be wildly wrong or not. The crying they’ve done in the last few days has been ridiculous.
Agreed , if you can’t cope with a whack in the windpipe then why are you even playing the game: looking at you Gabby Jesus.

ACON going ahead so get the gripe and excuses in early.

Henderson can just do one. I know, he can call 90% of the 250k a week he earns danger money, and if he doesn't like it just bugger off and work for a living.

And while he is at it, he can stop taking unnecessary asthma medication and energy drinks. Allegedly :)

Having to moan and bellyache all the fucking time is part of their mindset, so it doesn't matter what is happening they will find something to complain about. I don't know if Bingo was like that before he crossed the threshold into the pit of the wailing dervishes but if he was it's increased tenfold.
There is not a day goes by when representatives of the cult are not bleating about how unfair life is to them. They even wore tee-shirts in support of that fucking cannibal if I remember correctly: endorsing racism and biting opponents, FFS. They managed to make it look like everybody was just ganging up on poor, misunderstood Suàrez, an innocent bystander caught up in an ugly world of racism.

That fuck-awful club have a very very long history of playing the victim card: happy to point accusatory fingers at every other club for the tiniest of infringements, yet scream in violent indignation should anyone mention their absolutely appalling record of crowd violence, destruction and ultimately murder of innocent people.

Some clubs have a small section of mindless morons who follow them, causing chaos in their wake, deliberately trying to give themselves a reputation as 'hard men,' ready with fists and boots and knives in order to make a name for themselves. Not much the clubs can do about scum like this, some people are just born knuckle draggers.
But then you have a club like the dippers who seem to actively encourage their fans to behave like total and utter dickheads. They looked away when their feral, inbred fans smashed our bus up, they looked away at Heysel when their totally out of control supporters well and truly crossed the line, certain sections of their grotesque supporters club go public and make videos threatening physical violence to a Premiership footballer who accidentally put one of their players out for a while.

And they have the fucking nerve to stand on their soapboxes and preach to the rest of the footballing world.
Spot on & I do wonder if its why the dippers get such a easy ride from the media, they know if they critisice the cult they will get endless threats & grief so its just easier not to bother, bit like the mad bloke in the pub or on the bus, just agree with them & move away.

Spot on & I do wonder if its why the dippers get such a easy ride from the media, they know if they critisice the cult they will get endless threats & grief so its just easier not to bother, bit like the mad bloke in the pub or on the bus, just agree with them & move away.

If only it was that easy to get away from the cunts .

Give me a drunk or a mad bloke anytime .

So you will not be watching the new drama about Hillsborough then I bet. I am giving it a swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.