Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it looks like they could've easily cheated.

I recall an occasion where a club got a fixture postponed based on the weather. The real reason was mounting injuries and nothing to do with 'supporter safety'. But they were able to call in favours off the local plod to support their side of the story.

Where does Rick Parry work again?

And since were injuries a legit excuse for any club to be able to call off games?

Remember when Middlesbrough were basically relegated after failing to show at Blackburn and docked three points for being unable to field a team due to cold in the camp?
Yeah, and that fucking idiot, captain cripple, included suspended players in his list of those not available that he sent to the Premier League.

Yeah, and that fucking idiot, captain cripple, included suspended players in his list of those not available that he sent to the Premier League.
Hated Robson, still do. I remember some plastic rag saying to me once: "He'd run through a brick wall for the team."
I said: "Small wonder he's constantly injured then. Attempting to run through a brick wall is a fucking idiots way of doing things. You need someone with the guile and the intelligence to run around the wall."

Always felt he was overrated, vastly overrated. And don't get me started on this managerial record: Steve Gibson gave the reckless fucker a blank cheque book and he still fucked it up. At one point didn't he need Terry Venables to come in a help him because he was in over his head?

Hated Robson, still do. I remember some plastic rag saying to me once: "He'd run through a brick wall for the team."
I said: "Small wonder he's constantly injured then. Attempting to run through a brick wall is a fucking idiots way of doing things. You need someone with the guile and the intelligence to run around the wall."

Always felt he was .....
I thought he was known as the wall because he was always plastered?

Ahh Captain Hangover, hopefully he is still involved in some capacity over at the swamp

IMO there is exactly 0% chance Sadio Mané plays his last game in Cameroon at 6pm (so he'd finish at 9) on the 18th, jump on a plane for an 8 hour flight, get to the UK at 7am on the 19that the absolute earliest and then play on the 20th in a semi final.

Also Senegal are one of the favourites so it's really unlikely anyway.

He probably said it because it is what happened and it's frustrating for him that 5 players isolated for a week for no reason and the fixture congestion is now getting really bad for them.

No one is getting back on the pitch any sooner, there's no benefit to liverpool from telling the world they were false positives instead of real ones.
Unless the players test positive for real

and that would take some explaining

Always felt he was overrated, vastly overrated. And don't get me started on this managerial record: Steve Gibson gave the reckless fucker a blank cheque book and he still fucked it up. At one point didn't he need Terry Venables to come in a help him because he was in over his head?

Yeah Venables bailed him out. I used to know a few Boro fans and they said on the last game of the season Venables went on the pitch to wave goodbye to the fans as it was always going to be his last game. Robson, because of his massive ego thought he'd try and take some of the credit. Started walking on to the pitch and then the boos started so he turned back.

He's got no shame and is a perfect rag. I laugh every time that DHL advert comes on tv and he starts talking about how they 'deliver the united message across the world'. Everyone's got the message by now... They're shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.