Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hated Robson, still do. I remember some plastic rag saying to me once: "He'd run through a brick wall for the team."
I said: "Small wonder he's constantly injured then. Attempting to run through a brick wall is a fucking idiots way of doing things. You need someone with the guile and the intelligence to run around the wall."

Always felt he was overrated, vastly overrated. And don't get me started on this managerial record: Steve Gibson gave the reckless fucker a blank cheque book and he still fucked it up. At one point didn't he need Terry Venables to come in a help him because he was in over his head?
I too, thought he was overrated. Whenever I watched him play, I couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

Maybe it was my Blue-tinted views, but I just didn't get the hype, though of course, the shirt he wore had a lot to do with it.

That sounds very very dodgy and Klopp is clearly lying. So he didn't want to play a semi final without Allison, Fermino and Keita? or whoever it was. Cheating cunts. False positives my arse
Given that false positives are vanishingly rare, I'd say you are spot on.

The game ducking scouse tramps are at it again. Add a Covid Cheating charge to the murderous scumbags.

I spoke to 1 the other day and once I went through city bingo he was rather deflated. I made him aware that the scouse dominance has been cut short by the blue army and his jealous vitriol is a joy to behold.

The penny dropped and he slunk off to the tune of Bluemoon you saw me standing alone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.