Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is seemingly more chance of two people both randomly selecting the same star in our galaxy than Liverpool’s account of events being feasible (i.e. 40 or so lateral flow tests showing falsely positive).

For those false positives to then (again, unluckily) be confirmed by 40 PCR tests as also falsely positive, those two same people playing this game could now make things a little more interesting - and choose their individual stars from any of the other half billion galaxies too.

It has been recommended that people didn’t take a PCR for three months after an initially confirmed positive Covid test, as PCRs are capable of detecting the presence of the tiniest amount of virus 90 days after the infection has (to all intents and purposes) passed.

Yet, within a matter of hours or days (Liverpool have not, as yet, said how long after to my knowledge) the highly sensitive PCR testing conducted in round three (39 out of 40) showed the Liverpool staff and players to be utterly clear of even minuscule traces of virus.

And, er, we’re the conspiracists here apparently?

Nothing to see, or even to investigate here Mr Parry. As you were.

absolutely. I do wish ALL conspiracies were put into their own sub-forum where they can talk about peds and brown envelopes or warmed up balls.. wtf it sounds ridiculous just saying it. Those people can go talk amongst themselves in their own forum/thread.

Just a thread where we can direct those people to and where mods can cut/paste their threads into.
Media thread, PGMOL, this one...would all be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.