Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool leaking Peter Sutcliffe wants £500,000 a week.

I think FSG want to sell at a profit.
Liverpool rejected 3B from the Saudis.

They won't get anywhere near this money ever. Remember Football is currently a negative Buisness Model

Claw what back? The amount of penalties they get from him with his dubious dives?

If your talking about the points situation unless we have a complete Devon Locke moment this is just not going to happen
As much as I hate counting my chickens, I have to agree.

I really can’t see us fucking it up from here. Pep just will not allow that much complacency to creep into our play.

The Rags will always be number one on my hate list but when you compare the Liverpool website to the United one, the comments are night and day. The Liverpool fans are by far and away the most delusional and the most bitter, maybe becoz without us they’d be probably nailed on for another title. The conspiracy theories are flying off the shelf.
I think there’s a filtering system on the Caf. You can’t just rock up and post on their main forums.

On Rawk, the hatred pouring of those pages is terribly sad. It would be totally depressing to consider it representative of the ordinary people of Liverpool. As many have pointed out here, it is a cult mentality at play, and a dangerous one at that.

Apparently City have turned the PL into a Farmers League according to Liverpool fans. Their latest complaint about City. A club and a team that they don’t care about.

Liverpool fans weren’t saying that when Liverpool had all but won their one and only PL title in 30 years by February, a couple of seasons ago.

As a fan base Liverpool fans have either the shortest memory or the most forgetful memory of all football fans, or both?

Apparently City have turned the PL into a Farmers League according to Liverpool fans. Their latest complaint about City. A club and a team that they don’t care about.

Liverpool fans weren’t saying that when Liverpool had all but won their one and only PL title in 30 years by February, a couple of seasons ago.

As a fan base Liverpool fans have either the shortest memory or the most forgetful memory of all football fans, or both?
The biggest worry is most of those who say this on their forum are the intelligent ones as they are the ones who can write

The giddy fucks are the most fair weather fans going, now they are behind in the title race the mard arses haven’t got the stomach for it. Remember when Hodgson was in charge and they couldn’t be bothered going as they were utter shite.
there was a noticeable drop off in our crowds when that plank pearce was in charge.

Are you saying that Liverpool are pretty hopeless/very ordinary without Manè and Salah?
Yes, thats exactly what Im saying.
As I said, Matip has looked the man most likely in the last games...and then Klopp went and took Matip off and put Gomez on!!!!!!

I think there’s a filtering system on the Caf. You can’t just rock up and post on their main forums.

On Rawk, the hatred pouring of those pages is terribly sad. It would be totally depressing to consider it representative of the ordinary people of Liverpool. As many have pointed out here, it is a cult mentality at play, and a dangerous one at that.
Whatever we may or may not think of scousers in general, most of those whoppers spouting their vitriol on RAWK aren't Liverpudlians and would probably struggle to find Liverpool on a map. As you say, it's a cult over on that forum and the City thread is full of needy cunts desperate to join in while sat behind their keyboards in Oslo or wherever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.