Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news if Mane is leaving in summer. Its too bad they won't sell him to us, although Mane will not get away with most of his shithousery if he did sign for us.

I like this one......

I know they are all sweetness and light together to the media, and I think Kloppo has that naivety about him that he probably does think Guardiola is a decent bloke. But I bet Guardiola absolute fumes about Klopp away from the cameras. He’s everything he isn’t. Humble, honest, moral, down to earth, and has achieved success through his work ethic and talent and finding the right people to surround himself with, not by being born with a silver spoon in his gob.

They just can't help themselves , deluded and bitter.

Wonder if the " right people to surround himself with " was a reference to hackers of our database ?

Let's see if Bayern manage a low fee off these.
He's 30, I reckon the moneyball people at Klanfield will want to get something for him with only a year left on his contract. I could see this happening at 40-50M...

There have been rumours about him and the Fake Pharaoh not getting on well for a year or two.

Could be agent talk to get him a better deal but hopefully something in it.

He's 30, I reckon the moneyball people at Klanfield will want to get something for him with only a year left on his contract. I could see this happening at 40-50M...

There have been rumours about him and the Fake Pharaoh not getting on well for a year or two.

Could be agent talk to get him a better deal but hopefully something in it.
Think Liverpool are a bit in a pickle with there contract situations with both Salah & Mane wanting more money & seeing how much most of the top players in Europe are earning. With the age of them both wouldn’t surprise me if they did get rid of one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.