Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the new Liverpool lad asthmatic (yet)?
VyiVSMO.jpg

The fuckers don`t do irony,do dey.
They don't truth as well. Mentioned the classy way they held a victory parade on the anniversary of Heysel to a very bitter scouser on FB noting that it was a disaster caused mainly by their fans and you can guess the rest. Defensive didn't come into it, just the usual blame shifting, victim seeking, self pitying holier than thou attitude these fans are notorious for.

I should have known better but it's OK for besmirch our club and expect to take it.

They don't truth as well. Mentioned the classy way they held a victory parade on the anniversary of Heysel to a very bitter scouser on FB noting that it was a disaster caused mainly by their fans and you can guess the rest. Defensive didn't come into it, just the usual blame shifting, victim seeking, self pitying holier than thou attitude these fans are notorious for.

I should have known better but it's OK for besmirch our club and expect to take it.
It's never their fault.

Salah continues the Dipper theme of deserving champions this time in relation to Champions League Final

We deserved to win, we had more chances, I got two or three quite big ones…….…...(L ‘Equipe)

Salah continues the Dipper theme of deserving champions this time in relation to Champions League Final

We deserved to win, we had more chances, I got two or three quite big ones…….…...(L ‘Equipe)

We out played Liverpool in two games and out played Madrid for all but five minutes of two games. If you don’t take your chances you get punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.