Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah but also it is never their fault that it's never their fault.
Interesting article here. The opening Paragraph sums the blame shifting attitude of this shit stain of a club and there self righteous, ever the victim fans.

Peter Hooton must have been wearing those blame deflecting specs if he could not see dead bodies being stretchered from Heysel stadium. I bet he was quick to spot the dead bodies being stretchered away from Hillsborough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-154251_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-154251_Chrome.jpg
    604.2 KB · Views: 139
Whatshisname Nunez.. who most Dippers actually know nothing at all about.. who if he walked in the room right now I wouldn’t have a clue who it was… who hasn’t exactly had the biggest clubs in Europe clambering over each other for his signature

But because it looks like he’s chosen them .. he automatically becomes the best striker in the world and he’ll piss all over Haaland

Yet again new levels of delusion from the brainwashed cultists
He‘d already be playing for England if he'd signed for the rags.

Interesting article here. The opening Paragraph sums the blame shifting attitude of this shit stain of a club and there self righteous, ever the victim fans.

Peter Hooton must have been wearing those blame deflecting specs if he could not see dead bodies being stretchered from Heysel stadium. I bet he was quick to spot the dead bodies being stretchered away from Hillsborough.
The **** felt no culpability as a dipper fan that night. Almost forgot that it was Chelsea fans fault my mistake.

The **** felt no culpability as a dipper fan that night. Almost forgot that it was Chelsea fans fault my mistake.
Plus it was the Juventus fans fault for running away to find safety. And also the Belgian FA and police for not allowing those loveable scallies to jib in and cause mayhem.

Juventus and their fans have never pursued justice for the 39 with any of the venom, vehemence, fury and blame shifting as much as the Dippers have done with Hillsborough. They (Juventus) have probably admitted more culpability for Heysel than that shit stain of a club will ever do.

One club has treated this disaster with dignity, the other with scorn and disdain. Need I say which club did the latter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.