Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry haven’t read the whole thread and don’t normally prescribe to the media paranoia but……
Dippers sign Nunez for £64 million (the cost with add ons is actually £85 million).
Dippers sell Mane for £35 million ( the cost before add ons is £27.5 million).
City sign Haaland for a deal worth £250 million ( the transfer fee with with add ons is £51.5 million)
Set of cunts
This has been going on for over a decade so not sure why you have picked out this example and not noticed before...
What you call media paranoia is every day biased reporting.

When he was in form they were a different side. Rather than the very predictable style of football they played with just salah on song, when they could duplicate that for both sides of the pitch it was decent enough to win 1 Premier league in 5 tries, which is commendable.

I think, ultimately, histree will look back at the greatest front 3 ever assembled with a sense of disappointment. They'll ask the question - with the greatest centre back, defensive midfielder, full backs and goalkeeper in the world - "how did they not win more?"

I can answer that, with two words......

Manchester City !!!

Love the fact that the rawk cult crew accuse us of paying players off the book etc. Well if we do it, not only where is the proof, but where is the proof that you don't.

Let's be honest lfc fans, if it comes to illicit off the book payments and the movement of funds into dodgy regimes, I'm sure your shirt sponsors could teach us a thing or two.

Perhaps that's the mistake we are making. If we get standard chartered to deal with all our financials, not only will everything be above board, our transactions will not be questioned!

With their sponsors, the media, and the lfc propoganda machine by the time the season starts Benfica will owe them 30 million for the Nunez transfer.

Wankers
I've no idea about why people expend precious mental and intellectual energy on arguing with these deluded cunts. I just tell them I don't give a fuck how much money we spend on players or how much we pay them as long as we keep winning the trophies, that's all that matters.
Don't give a fuck about their empty seats mantra either.
Never argue with an idiot...

I think Liverpool will miss Mane more than many people think. He might be a diving, violent git but, when on form, is a very good striker. Will be interesting to see what happens with Lewandoski now.
Huge loss. Dont know anyone that doesnt think that its a big blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.