Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon you can count Salah. I know he wasn't exactly cheap, but if you looked at his stats in Italy, no-one could have predicted that he would become one of the best goalscorers in the world.
IMO they got lucky, just like Redknapp at Spurs with Modric et al
The proof will be if their great recruitment continues

Silly question here perhaps - but have they always been like this and we are just paying more attention to them now since they appear to he our main threat or has their media love in and all the crap they spout gotten worse.

Is our success connected to their increased bullshit rhetoric?

None of us want Jesus to leave but if he does he gets a thanks a hand shake and a pat on the back as he turns and heads for the door - in dipperland it cumulates in death threats

Losing Mane is a massive blow to the Paris Pussies , and spending £100m on an unproven replacement at Premier league level is just a sign of desperation , as for next season if Levy gives Conte the funds i think Spuds will run us closer than the Dippers , but at least the will still have their biggest game of the season against the Rags , the "nearly men" derby.

Silly question here perhaps - but have they always been like this and we are just paying more attention to them now since they appear to he our main threat or has their media love in and all the crap they spout gotten worse.

Is our success connected to their increased bullshit rhetoric?
Dipper fans have been scummy since at least the 70's with jibbing in going on since then. I did not quite understand why some rag mates hated them so vehemently when they were competing with them and the same for Chelsea.
It is sometimes easy to watch some of the football they have played (e.g. the likes of Barnes, Gerard etc.) and fall for the media spin. You only see the truth once you are direct rivals with them.

That’ll be the scousers that jibbed in laughing at the scousers who actually paid for a ticket.
C'mon, c'mon are kid, nobody jibbed in, nobody had fake tickets, nobody climbed over fences, Klopp never told people to go without tickets and the.pictures of the Liverpool sections so crowded that the aisles were full and still large numbers locked outside were just trick photography. Don't you read the press, la?

I've just read an article by Marti Samuel who is just as big a liar as the rest of them. And it's pissed me off 'big style' as they say.

I have been shown a fb page by a fellow bert which has given new meaning to Liverpool cult fuckery

I give you the liverpool thought bank

View attachment 47280

Now they have the BEST TRANSFERS IN THE WERLD TROPHY to go alongside net spend and most banners.

I know the open letter to lewandowski posted already was these clowns too, but seems every post is fully deluded ;-)
They win every trophy that nobody. certainly from City, care about.

#mentalitymonsters they call themselves, that's great but when the chips go down they're a bottle job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.