Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rags and dippers ceased to exist, how the fuck would the BBC Sports section be able to function ?
Was flicking over from the golf on Sky this morning and came across "Premier League Legends: Jamie Carragher." I mean in which universe is he classed as a legend. Unfit, out of position buffoon more like.

Jay Spearing in a friendly against Wigan, whilst the first 32 were playing United. Fell asleep on a sun lounger apparently.
02449d5726ff8c7742be65f4fe290ae9.jpg

Waiting for his dealer at Tuebrook lights?

For me, they're only damaging their own genuine ticket holding fans by not acknowledging that fake tickets were an issue and are an issue going forward. If fake ticket holding fans wish to continue to cause problems for legitimate ticket holding fans at the end where Liverpool fans are gathered then they're welcome to knock themselves out. I don't wish injury on any of them but by not doing anything about it, they're simply emboldening the practice and it wouldn't surprise me if shit loads rock up with fakes in a couple of weeks time at the Community Shield.
I have made a mental note to never attend an event where these feral animals are likely to be in attendance unless it's at the Etihad.

If the rags and dippers ceased to exist, how the fuck would the BBC Sports section be able to function ?
It's a full on love affair between the dipper/rags and the BBC. Truly nauseating. They have managed to circumnavigate the truth regarding the dippers and their fake tickets, they failed to question Bingo when he appeared to suggest that dipper fans without tickets should still go to the game. Painting them whiter than white. Trying to kid us that the dipper hymen is still intact.

I thought Alan Green was a bit too far up their arses, but he's not even close when compared to the bastards at the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.