Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minutes silence at the charity shield for the "wronged" fans in Paris

Reactions: PPT
Well have the best team with the best players and the best manager won the league yet?

The media have the medals ready. What is this now? 5/6 titles in a row for the best team?

I hope city can keep up now we have sold half the squad to balance the books for the crooked FFP dictators. Oh silly me, that’s right Mansour paid Arsenal to buy Jesus and paid Chelsea to buy Sterling. Everyone is on on it!
The terms included a promise by Mansour to buy 10,000 tickets for each match at Emirates, plus an extra offshore off the book salary for Arteta.

Dippers now know that what ever they do .
If they cry and go on and on about it for long enough regardless of what they have done .
They will be found not guilty because they will never let it go.
Exactly same as Hillsborough.
Oh apart from heysel that was so obviously all down to the horrible rats they have had to completely forget all about it
Elton John briefly mentioned the dippers in his song 'Sorry seems to be the hardest word'.
(Allegedly)

Did anyone else catch that bit on BBC breakfast this morning about a Liverpool 'Fan' being reunited with a steward from the CL final... Trip to Klanfield... hugging... tearful reunion... televised...

The steward 'comforted' said Liverpool supporter because she was 'upset'...

Thats correct 'upset', not ill, injured or anything serious... upset...

It just never ends with these people...
2 mins of my life I wont get back. Pathetic, "Its what we do at Liverpool, look after each other" Nearly puked.

YJCMIU.

Did anyone else catch that bit on BBC breakfast this morning about a Liverpool 'Fan' being reunited with a steward from the CL final... Trip to Klanfield... hugging... tearful reunion... televised...

The steward 'comforted' said Liverpool supporter because she was 'upset'...

Thats correct 'upset', not ill, injured or anything serious... upset...

It just never ends with these people...
It was all over 'NW Tonight' too.. and I believe I'm correct in saying I heard the presenters claim that it was the programme researchers who helped 'track her down' so the 'emotional reunion' could happen. As Charlie Brown would say, 'Good grief'..

Mind, I will confess that 'NW Tonight' is also doing a similar feature on my group and the chap who sits in the row behind us in the North stand.

He's been nothing short of a rock over the years, especially pre-Sheikh Mansour's arrival, helping me and my family/friends get through the tough, traumatic times having to watch City struggle.. and most especially when we went for months without a goal under 'Psycho' Pearce.

It promises to be a moving, emotional piece of tv reporting for our times; and all set to Barry Manilow's 'I Made It Through The Rain'.

Tissues at the ready, everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.