Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA almost said just that a day ago where they condemned the abhorrent vile chanting. Stopped short of bans etc but a Leeds fan who held up a copy of the Sun at Anfield last week has been banned for life. The precedent is being set.
Tell about an OTT reaction.

This is becoming ridiculous.

To be fair he was holding it up and grinning. It’s obvious what he was doing and was pretty moronic. Deserves a ban from attending games but I’ve heard there is the usual pile on with his family being threatened etc.
Agree, you're asking for a ban doing that, but as I'm reasonably sure the scouser holding his phone with the Turkish flag on it was grinning as well, no doubt he'll be banned as well.

Yeah, right.

See the FA are challenging the decision not to ban Klopp after being sent off for his rant at officials.

The fucking victims won't take that decision well if their cheerleader gets rightly banned from the touchline.
I thought it was the FA, who banned him.

So, who was it, the Premier League?

LOL on RAWK they're full of shit. "They used to sing shit about other fans and disasters, but that was all "in the past", nowadays there's no excuse for it what with modern tech and info at our fingertips".

So full of shite when they justify their own actions. The whole Suarez thing stank to high heaven yet they're still proud of their togetherness.

But knowing how lfc operate, they'll be recording any and every chant about Hillsborough as evidence. I do hope all other clubs start recording the lfc fans behaving like shits
Are there any actual chants about hillsborough though? The only one I hear is the always the victim chant. How can they prove the fans are singing about hillsborough and not Heysel? Something they should never be allowed to forget!

Different times - but I believe the reason was that they were concerned there would be more violence if the match didn't go ahead.
That was thè reason given.
Shame on LFC and its' fans.
Shame on the authorities.
Shame on our media for not having the guts to call out the murderers.

I thought it was the FA, who banned him.

So, who was it, the Premier League?

Independent Regulatory Commission according to newsnow .

Never heard of them, and when the **** wasn't banned initially I assumed it was the FA who choked on the decision .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.