Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL on RAWK they're full of shit. "They used to sing shit about other fans and disasters, but that was all "in the past", nowadays there's no excuse for it what with modern tech and info at our fingertips".

So full of shite when they justify their own actions. The whole Suarez thing stank to high heaven yet they're still proud of their togetherness.

But knowing how lfc operate, they'll be recording any and every chant about Hillsborough as evidence. I do hope all other clubs start recording the lfc fans behaving like shits
And thats exactly the reason I won't be attending that shithole ever again.

I used to think of it as a badge of honour to celebrate all things City in the midst of them cowardly cunts, but I was warned twice by coppers for singing murderers this season and I'm not getting banned. No way. As this escalates there will be more and more knocks on Mancunian doors after CCTV evidence is scoured by Merseyside's plod, looking for banning orders or worse. It will be a hate crime before we know it.

I walked past The Arkles about half an hour after they bricked our bus and it was like Beirut. Literally looked like a bomb had gone off. Glass, smouldering flares, pyro's, bricks, the lot.

Not ONE brought to justice.

Go figure.

Yeah on both counts.
FA released a statement on the chants and a Leeds fan was banned for life by the club as he was pictured with a copy of the Sun at Lime Street station and inside the ground.

Unless the word Hillsborough is mentioned in the chants how can the fa prove it's about Hillsborough.

As 'always the victim' is not about Hillsborough but the dippers, press/media and fa seem to think it is.

How is this going to be proven

Not sure how I feel about that. Ok the sun newspaper is aimed at what was written about Hillsborough.
But I was very offended by LFC fans booing our National Anthem, singing ' liz is in her box' or braking the minutes silence.

I think a fan getting banned for life for what was bringing a newspaper into a ground, I know what he meant but could it be proved what it meant ?
He might have been trying to prove you can actually buy the sun in Liverpool

Does it say in the small print of the dippers matchday tickets that the sun newspaper is banned from Anfield ?
I'm not sure. I remember working there a few years back when I would buy a daily paper and they would boycott any super market selling the sun.
You would struggle finding a newsagents in the centre selling it

Unless the word Hillsborough is mentioned in the chants how can the fa prove it's about Hillsborough.

As 'always the victim' is not about Hillsborough but the dippers, press/media and fa seem to think it is.

How is this going to be proven
Because fans sing " always the victims" they take this literally.

Does it say in the small print of the dippers matchday tickets that the sun newspaper is banned from Anfield ?
To be fair he was holding it up and grinning. It’s obvious what he was doing and was pretty moronic. Deserves a ban from attending games but I’ve heard there is the usual pile on with his family being threatened etc.

Yeah on both counts.
FA released a statement on the chants and a Leeds fan was banned for life by the club as he was pictured with a copy of the Sun at Lime Street station and inside the ground.

Agressive walking with a paper.

I wonder how many of those that charged at the Juventus fans speak of Hillsborough only and erased the fact they were the reason 39 fans never returned from that match?
I would imagine in pubs and clubs around murky side quite a few will, and laugh about how they're getting away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.