Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need the cunts relegated now.
They won't get relegated. My husband's a Liverpool supporter and he's been going round saying it's going to happen since the season kicked off. He's not convinced they'll stay up at all. The way I see it is, yeah they're having a shit season so far but they've got too much overall quality in the team and the manager to go down. If Everton can avoid the drop, Liverpool can. Lol.

Bingo making a dogs dinner of the Premier league.

Bingo given the freedom of the city (poor ****)

FSG allegedly selling up.

If Bingo quits the tramps will he have to give the keys back to the city,

Is it like a 12 month kind of deal where he has to stay for a least a year and can't leave?

No wonder klopps head has fell off, I bet he feels like a fella who can't shake off an ugly ex, he's stuck.

If an oil sheikh comes in for them, they’ll be having another open top bus parade down the Strand to celebrate.

Won’t happen as Amazon would have to bin off the TV rights.
There is a way around it. There always is.

Bezos is also looking at buying Washington Commanders in the NFL, that is a deal worth upwards of 6bn and Amazon have a huge deal with the NFL in place. When it comes down to it, the stakeholders will take the cash.

Bezos if he wanted to will just tell premier League, if you don't let me buy Liverpool than that 10bn streaming deal we had agreed, is off the table.

Last edited:
Looks like FSG have given up on our owners getting bored and selling up.
City and Newc are likely a big consideration for anyone wanting to buy Liverpool. Their fans won’t settle for competing for top 4. To become regular challengers you have to financially compete with City and potentially Newcastle in years to come. That’s a huge financial commitment. It’s clearly putting FSG off and will put plenty others off too. I doubt this is an easy sell for FSG and you could argue that the best scenario is that they can’t find a buyer. Them being forced to stay there and refusing to spend money would be excellent.

Don't kid yourself. Come 9pm tonight, Dom King will have revealed a life-long Liverpool fan wants to buy them who made $50bn feeding African orphans and using bio-degradable toilet roll in the Amazon.

Shit - Jeff Bezos!
Jeff Bezos is being linked to the Washington Commanders, thats going to take a bit of cash, doubt he would be then interested in the Dippers (I know you were being flippant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.