Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way FSG will flog the dippers, doing exactly the same as the Glazers, trying to raise a little cash for players to shut Jurgen up, just like the rags were trying to do for Ten Bob.
They make way too much money off marketing the "brand" to sell up.

I think you're right they are doing a glazers before the fans decide what animal themed protest pants they'll wear.

Highly unlikely I know, but there's been lots of rumours and hints that City have something on our rivals, Liverpool in particular. Glass houses and all that.

Imagine if FSG had got wind of the size of the dossier on them, and were pressing the eject button furiously now to save themselves.

I think we should buy them out . Turn it into a Scouse theme park , call it DeDoDatDontDey World.
We could have a maze where people could try and find someone with a 'job'.
Another ride could be where you throw bottles and fire flares at a bus as it drives past.
One could be an adventure area where you scale a fence or squeeze under a turnstile .
Admission would have to be free.
Where would this be incorporated

Highly unlikely I know, but there's been lots of rumours and hints that City have something on our rivals, Liverpool in particular. Glass houses and all that.

Imagine if FSG had got wind of the size of the dossier on them, and were pressing the eject button furiously now to save themselves.
Yep, had a similar passing thought, that'd be great but not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.