Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well..

Miles behind in the league

First team squad on its last legs

Bingo on the verge of jacking it in

Massive investment required just to stand still

Being left behind by us, Newcastle, Arsenal and if they ever get their arses into gear, the rags, not withstanding Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham and Brighton

Imploding in front of our very eyes..

Mentality monsters my arse.. when the going gets tough, let's sell up and fcuk off..

This time next year they'll be jostling to stay out of the bottom 3..

From quad squad to damp squib in 18 months..

Oh my fkin sides..!

Bezos if he wanted to will just tell Sky if you don't let me buy Liverpool than that 10bn streaming deal we had agreed, is off the table.

Sorry but this comment makes absolutely zero sense on any level.

Amazon have not agreed any rights deal with Sky. Amazon bought a package from the PL. Sky bought several from the PL.

There is no deal between Sky and Amazon.

Secondly, it’s not up to Sky (or the PL) if Bezos buys Liverpool. It was the department of Trade and Industry that stopped Murdoch buying United.

I would piss myself if they got bought out by a middle east consortium, would the hypocrites carry on watching them. Of course they fucking would, lol
Even better would be flirting with 'oil money' for them all to get giddy and forget about all their faux righteous bollocks, only for them to pull out and they end up with some other greedy yanks

Sorry but this comment makes absolutely zero sense on any level.

Amazon have agreed any rights deal with Sky. Amazon bought a package from the PL. Sky bought several from the PL.

There is no deal agreed between Sky and Amazon.

Secondly, it’s not up to Sky (or the PL) if Bezos buys Liverpool. It was the department of Trade and Industry that stopped Murdoch buying United.
Stop picking the low hanging fruit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.