Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally the most impoverished Sheikh.

They're being linked heavily with DIC again, which would be pretty interesting.

@Prestwich_Blue knows a lot more than me, but aren't the Dubai royal family essentially "lesser" Royals than Abu Dhabi's in the UAE heirarchy?

Would also kind of blow up the sportswashing/state owned idea, because no singular actor would want teams competing with each other?

North Korean or Chinese buyout hopefully. FSG, doing it for the good of the club, and not because they will get back anywhere from 10 to 15 times their original investment at a time of Worldwide market insecurity. Absolute Saints!

Everyone is talking about how well the owners did. But really? Did they? I rather think Klopp is the man who has made lfc what they are now. New owners this, new owners that. Its the manager that turns the fortunes of the club.

Our funding made us contenders, but it has been Pep that has made us the beast we are. And if lfc manage to get good funding (Not corporate or investment funds) and manage to keep Klopp they will become better, but not for a few years anyway.

I now look fw to City v Utd rivalry
Newcastle?

Some of the hypocrisy coming from some Liverpool fans who are wanting to be state owned after the grief that they've given Man City and Newcastle is staggering. I've seen somebody on social media claim that it would be different for them as they have already won trophies.

Self entitled arrogant tossers.

FSG are gaslighting their supporters with the ‘cannot compete’ line.

Last season they were 180mins away from the unprecedented English&european quadruple (or alternatively 4 penalties away from nowt), with the ‘best’ keeper, defence, midfield and attack ever assembled, led by the ‘best’ manager, the road to continuing success was laid out and there for all to see, and it was published by reams of ‘knowledgeable’ media, and regurgitated by the most ‘demure’, ‘intelligent’ and ‘realistic’ fanbase ever.

And now, 4 months down the line, FSG present financial tenders seeking partial share selling investment with an eye to potential full and complete sale, because ‘they can’t compete’.

Bollox, the financial tenders, haven’t just magically appeared in a few months, they’ve been thought of, discussed, sought backing, proposed and finally published in a timescale far longer than between the quadruple being on (winning the LC) and now.

As Martin Samuel accurately pointed out, it’s down to the continued failure of FSG and other leech US owners of getting the English game changed into a complete US style cartel of money extraction, no relegation, guaranteed income, a complete wankfest of a league competition - FFP (hijacked at conception), project big picture, European super league … the list of attempts at cartelship is long , with big and small steps.

…and still Liverpool fans don’t see it.
They don't want to see it mate they're a bunch of self-interested cunts.

Some of the hypocrisy coming from some Liverpool fans who are wanting to be state owned after the grief that they've given Man City and Newcastle is staggering. I've seen somebody on social media claim that it would be different for them as they have already won trophies.

Self entitled arrogant tossers.
And City and Newcastle had never won things prior. The mental gymnastics if they get taken over by someone from the Middle-East will be something to behold.

Edit: Forgot to mention they are cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.