LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #30237 on: Today at 08:04:49 am »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 07:15:38 am
Pep prob shit himself incase he got drawn into a comment on the possibility of Liverpool becoming state-owned.
Also, being the shithouse he is, he will be panicked at the thought of taking on a Klopp with money to spend.

He'll also be thinking that if we do become state-owned, there might be a job in it for him when Klopp does leave. He'd fucking love to manage us if we were rich enough.

Nurse.............. :-)

But people talking about this or that potential billionaire owner are forgetting about FFP. We had about 3 years of unrestricted spending before it kicked in, plus we've leveraged Abu Dhabi's business relationships brilliantly to increase our commercial income.
I thought that clubs under new ownership have 3 years exempt from FFP / spending? Or have i heard/read that wrong.

Also, how fuckin brilliant would this be...

Last edited:
I thought that clubs under new ownership have 3 years exempt from FFP / spending? I have i heard/read that wrong.

Also, how fuckin brilliant would this be...

Fucking rag, he'll be nicking our burn it down song next.

Thinking about it that would make him a dipper. ;)

Well reports this morning it’s 3b there asking for so dropped a billion in 24 hours! Also reports say they put out a brochure last month to interested parties! Funny no news on that after a month! Think it will take a year or two! One plus for them the media will do all the lip service for them talking them up to high heaven saying it’s a bargain at 3b.
well you do get a few empty terrace houses thrown in

What would be brilliant is if another American Private Equity group came in and did a Glazers on them, loading them with debt and taking as much cash out as they could.
My dream scenario is the glaziers having a massive falling out and legally splitting their assets (or lack thereof) with the rag halve leveraging more debt on the rags to buy the other half out. Then the other half leverage a fuck tonne of loans to buy the dippers. Alternatively a setup looking to replicate the glazers and paying them consultancy to learn how to stagnate a club but still milk it successfully would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.