Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see an upside at Liverpool, certainly not at the £3bn level. Their realistic valuation is probably half that on an objective basis. Sheikh Mansour, Malcolm Glazer, FSG, PIF etc., all saw an undervalued asset that could produce a significant return.

There'd maybe some room to grow Liverpool's commercial income, which doesn't reflect what they think their global popularity is. But as I said earlier in the thread, there's maybe more downside and, as a buyer, I'd be pricing that in. No one is going to rush in until it's clear whether they'll be in the CL next season. FSG may come to regret not selling in the summer.
Especially when they are a Giro State, although they could call themselves Ali Babba and the 4M thieves.

Can’t see who would want to buy them.
Hardly there to build up as they are already a big club
Will cost a fortune and it’s hardly a great investment as they look like they have maximised their value under FSG.
And there aren’t any billionaire dipper fans because they all have such a high social conscious they give all their money to the homeless!
Let’s hope they stay in limbo for a year or two

I find the price the owners want abit odd.

One premier league in 30 odd years. No room to expand the facilities much. An old squad. Odd fan base.

How would anyone recoup their 3 billion investment ?

What American owners do is borrow the money the repayments are usually low enough that they can use the clubs as a cash cow as the glazers and FSG have done! Now Liverpool have peaked Klopp coming to the end there! Also the interest rates situation FSG see they will have to put there hands in their own pockets they want to sell or are looking for investment because of that!

What American owners do is borrow the money the repayments are usually low enough that they can use the clubs as a cash cow as the glazers and FSG have done! Now Liverpool have peaked Klopp coming to the end there! Also the interest rates situation FSG see they will have to put there hands in their own pockets they want to sell or are looking for investment because of that!

I get that !! Its the value on LFC I dont get.

The new owners spend 3 billion to buy them and than still have money to invest. I just dont see it.

To invest 3 billion you are going to want to see a return I would have thought

I get that !! Its the value on LFC I dont get.

The new owners spend 3 billion to buy them and than still have money to invest. I just dont see it.

Agree just because in todays climate and interest rates borrowing that much money plus Liverpool turnover it going to work! Just pointing out why American by clubs. It’s like our owner who is worth 18/20b would be spend 1/6th of his wealth in a football club? Nahh!

Chelsea is an interesting purchase they very rarely make a profit and they paid well over the odds! I feel they’ll be in some mega shit in the next 1/2 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.